Chapter 31

I finished my breakfast quickly, the need to see my mate consumed me. I thanked the waitress before handing her the money and leaving the diner. I smiled to myself, that had to be the most delicious breakfast I have ever had. I walked calmly through the town, getting lost in its solace for a few moments. That peaceful moment was shattered when a strange scent hit my nose, making me growl lowly.

All my pack members sniffed the air before growling, scanning the crowd for the intruder. I mind-linked Jackson to bring six warriors with him and patrol the borders. To make sure whoever this is, doesn't escape. After a few minutes the scent vanished and everyone relaxed, but only a little. I was still on edged when I reached the hospital, my wolf and I on high alert. I smiled at the nurses and doctors before walking into his room.

I grinned and quickly took his Jello before he could even have a bite. He blinked a few times before looking at me, a scowl on his face.

"That's mine!" he whined.

I smirked, "Not anymore."

"Really? You're going to pick on your injured mate?"

I thought about it for a second before grinning and nodding my head. "Yeah."

He continued to pout as that nurse from before walked in, her eyes immediately landing on Hades. Hades stiffened as she bent down and gently ran her fingers down his chest. She looked up at me, a smirk plastered on her face. Her eyes were black with lust as she went to kiss him, but Hades quickly dodged it. His eyes were black as well, but not with lust. No, they were black from annoyance and anger, his nostrils flared as he tried shoving the nurse away.

"Oh, come on Alpha, don't you want me again?" she cooed.

Hades glowered at her, "No, I'll never want you again, now leave!"

She frowned at him, a glare appearing on her face. She folded her arms across her chest, causing her boobs to look larger. I rolled my eyes at her, she's so desperate that it makes me embarrassed for her. Her hazel/brown eyes snapped to my face, the hatred in her expression obvious. I only smiled sweetly, walked over to Hades, grabbed his face, and kissed him. Our lips moved together as we drowned in our passion for one another.

I grinned to myself when I heard the low, jealous filled, growl from the nurse beside us. I straddled Hades' waist, my grin growing wider as he moaned into my mouth.

"Excuse me, are you guys done raping each other?" the nurse suddenly snapped.

We parted and I looked up, "I'm sorry, do you need something?"

Her hands balled into fists as she narrowed her eyes, "You bitch." she snarled.

"Well, I already know I'm a bitch. I mean, come on, I'm a fucking werewolf! Part dog!" I mocked her, grinning even more.

I could tell I was getting on her last nerve, but she has already passed that with me. She bared her canines at me, causing my wolf to stir. The disrespected she was showing me, her Luna, had my wolf and I in a frenzy. Before I could even lunge at her Hades gently grabbed my waist and pulled me back down.

He kissed and sucked on my neck, sometimes grazing his canines against its sensitive flesh. "Ignore her, she's just a slut seeking attention and drama. She's not worth the time." he whispered, loud enough for her to hear as well.

Her eyes widened as the words sunk in, her growling cut short and her claws returning to regular nails. I relaxed and sighed, smiling at my mate. I kissed him once again, this time, knowing I managed to make him a little excited. He started to grind into me, moans escaping both our mouths.

I looked back up at the nurse, "You can leave now." I growled out. "And don't disrespect me again, whore. I'm your Luna."

*Sexual content!*

She bowed her head before scurrying from the room, slamming the door behind her. I turned my attention back to Hades, who was really excited. Desperation clouded his eyes as he looked at me, grinding into me harder. I moaned and joined in, grinding into him as well. I stopped, earning a protest from my flustered mate.

"Please!" he begged me, trying to grind into me again.

I chuckled, "It's not good for an injured wolf..."

"I'm not injured anymore, the wound is healed! We're just waiting for my release papers, just...please?" he continued to beg.

I sighed, "Hades, I'm not ready to-

"No, not that...yet..."

I caught onto what he meant as he tried grinding into me again. To be honest, that fire in my core was growing worse. I climbed off and ran over to the door, I locked it before returning to the bed. I laid beside Hades and kissed him.

I then looked at him, knowing my eyes reflected my lust for him. "I want you, Hades." I whispered.

He chuckled, "In the hospital?"

"Door is locked...I ordered everyone to stay out." I whispered huskily.

He grinned at me before pinning me to the bed, "Are you sure?"

"Yes." I confirmed, nodding.

With that, he dipped his head down and crushed his lips to mine. Our tongues swirled together as we started to grind on each other again. Moans, grunts, and growls escaped our throats as we continued on. He suddenly stopped though and tore the hospital gown off, leaving him completely naked.

I couldn't help but admire his body, my want for him growing. He didn't even hesitate to rip my clothing off and I didn't even care. He pressed his body against mine, allowing me to feel every inch of him. I moaned softly, knowing I needed him badly. He started to kiss my neck, slowly making his way down.

Once he reached my breasts he took one nipple into his mouth as his hand played with the other. I was panting by the time he switched breasts; my core was burning with desire. I dug my claws into the hospital bed, trying to hold my wolf back. Hades started to kiss down my stomach and reached just above my area.

He kissed around it, up and down my thighs, then above it once more. I growled in irritation, my patience running thin. He let out another chuckle, glancing up at me with his dark eyes.

"Do you want me?" he whispered huskily.

I swallowed, "Yes."

His smile grew as he started to rub me there; waves of a new form of pleasure coursed through my body. My claws dug in deeper, my back arched, and my core felt great. He didn't stop or even slow down as the pleasure grew. Before I gained my release he stopped and positioned himself at my entrance. He gave me one more questioning look, which was returned with my nod.

He then shoved himself in, apologizing as a sharp pain sliced through me. He slowly moved in and out until the pain died out and pleasure replaced it. Once my first moan sounded he took that as his cue to go faster and harder; after only a few minutes he was slamming into me. My moans grew louder and louder as his grunts and growls did the same. To silence each other, we crushed our lips together. I clawed his back as he continued to thrust in and out of me, the sensations driving my insane.

Suddenly a huge wave of pleasure washed over me, my body convulsed as a powerful orgasm hit. When it started to weaken Hades reached his climax, emptying himself inside of me. He withdrew himself and laid beside me, pulling me against his chest.

He gently kissed my temple, "I love you."

I smiled, "I love you too, Hades."

We were both calm until a thought struck me; we didn't use protection.

Author's note: Surprise! They mated! Sorry if this sucks, it's 1:20 AM and I'm tired.