【unfriended】

☆*・。.

"What?" Jeongguk asked, irritated. "Why would you use my name and my picture to make an account in Facebook?" He continued. "Well, because I'm not confident with myself. Sorry, Jeongguk." The guy calling Jeongguk said. Jeongguk hang up and sighed in frustration. "Idiot Jimin." He mumbled. Jeongguk recieved a text message from the so called Jimin.

침 : sorry

정국 : It's fine, but I should at least know the account and its password.

침 : email - ( email here ) password - ijhopeyoongilovesme

정국 : Thanks, I'll log in right now. :)

침 : dont look at my messages with yoongi hyung!

정국 : Yes, yes. Bye.

Jeongguk exited the messages and clicked his Facebook app. He logged in the account that Jimin made. He saw a message from a guy he didn't know, so he clicked on the profile. "Who's Kim Taehyung?" He mumbled.

Jeongguk sent Taehyung a message, saying 'hi'. Taehyung replied almost immediately, responding with a 'Jimin :3 Can you go to the cafe I'm working at? I'm bored. :('. So he knows who Jimin is, huh, Jeongguk thought. He replied with an 'okay'. Then, he called Jimin. "Uh, hyung, where does Taehyung work at?" Jeongguk asked. He heard Jimin chuckle. "I see you've met him already, and he knows what I really look like and what my name is, haha. He works at the cafe near your house, by the way." Jimin said. "He thinks you're the one chatting him, hyung, so I just went with it." Jeongguk laughed, saying bye and hanging up.

He went outside and walked to the café where Taehyung works. He went in and looked for Taehyung. He walked over to the counter and saw a pale, small-eyed boy who was shorter than him. "Excuse me, is Taehyung in?" Jeongguk asked him. The boy nodded and pointed to the door behind him, probably the kitchen. Jeongguk nodded and muttered a quick 'thanks'.

He went inside and saw another boy. "Uh- are you Taehyung?" Jeongguk asked. "Yes, how may I help you?" Taehyung turned around to face Jeongguk and boy was he mesmerized by him. "Y-you see, Jimin made an account that uses my name and my picture.." Jeongguk stuttered. "Oh, now that I think about it, you do look like the guy in his profile!" Taehyung chuckled. Well, fudge, Jeongguk thought. "That's because I am the guy in his profile.." He mumbled. "I kinda got a message from you telling Jimin to go here?" Jeongguk said. Taehyung nodded. "And why're you here, Jeongguk?" Taehyung asked, tilting his head to the side. "Well, Jimin hyung's doing something and he didn't know that you sent him a message because I was the one talking to you.. How do you know my name?" Jeongguk asked, his eyes widening. "Jimin's account name." Taehyung laughed. Jeongguk turned red, muttering an 'oh'.

"You're cute." Taehyung smiled at him. "Well, you're hot.." Jeongguk mumbled. He blushed and looked down. "What did you say, Kookie?" Taehyung leaned forward, smirking. "N-nothing! I.. I think I have to go, bye!" Jeongguk ran out and sighed. "What did I just do.." He said, talking to himself.

The next day, Jeongguk checked Jimin's account and saw that Taehyung wasn't in his friends list anymore. He frowned, typing a message for Taehyung.

정국 : Why did you delete me? :c

태형 : oh, that. I just dont want to be friends with you anymore

정국 : ...

Jeongguk was about to cry and he didn't know why. He felt his heart ache.

태형 : because I want us to be more than friends

Jeongguk's eyes widened. Tears fell from his eyes.

태형 : can we?

He ran outside, going to the café.

태형 : i know you probably arent gay but

He went inside, entering the door to the kitchen. Taehyung was there, sitting on the counter, looking at his phone. His head whipped up, hearing the sound of the door. His eyes looked glassy, and his mouth was slightly opened. "Taehyung.." Jeongguk whispered. He went to Taehyung and hugged him. "I'd be glad to be more than friends with you, Taehyung." He whispered, sitting beside Taehyung. He leaned his head on Taehyung's shoulder, closing his eyes. "Jeongguk..." Taehyung said in a soft voice, smiling a bit. He rested his head on Jeongguk's, wrapping an arm around Jeongguk.

A knock was heard on the kitchen's door. Both males seperated, turning to the person. "Yoongi hyung." Taehyung frowned. It was the pale boy Jeongguk saw behind the counter the day before. "Jimin hyung..?" Jeongguk said. "Oh, hi Taehyung! I see you've met my cute best friend." Jimin smiled. Taehyung glared at him. "Don't call him cute, hyung." Taehyung said, frowning. Jeongguk hid behind Taehyung to hide his red face. Yoongi and Jimin shared knowing glances and left them alone.

"We're all alone now, Jeongguk." Taehyung giggled. Jeongguk's eyes widened, his face turning red. "Wh-what.." He stuttered. Taehyung looked at Jeongguk, confused. "What what? We're alone, and we can have a date~ Just the two of us." He said, smiling. "Oh- I.. Okay." Jeongguk shyly replied. Taehyung held Jeongguk's hand, looking at him straight in his eyes. He pulled Jeongguk closer to him, using his other hand to caress Jeongguk's cheek. "I like you, Jeongguk." He whispered, leaning closer to Jeongguk, making their foreheads touch. Jeongguk looked at Taehyung and blushed because their faces were so close. "I- I like you too, Taehyung, so much." He softly said, his lips ever so slightly touching Taehyung's. He closed his eyes as Taehyung closed his as well, pulling Taehyung closer and letting their lips finally meet. It was a soft, innocent kiss, which lasted for about five to six seconds only. As they parted, Jeongguk breathed in, then out, slowly. "That was my first kiss.." He said, covering his face. Taehyung smiled. "You're so cute, Jeongguk. That was my first as well, by the way." He whispered the last sentence, chuckling.

Meanwhile, Jimin and Yoongi were outside the kitchen, listening to Jeongguk and Taehyung. Jimin giggled, while Yoongi just smiled. "They're so cute, hyung~ I wish we can be like them." Jimin told Yoongi. Yoongi frowned. "But I don't like cute things, except you. We can be the hot and sexy ones!" Jimin and Yoongi argued but ended up laughing while Taehyung and Jeongguk were still doing cute stuff together in the kitchen.