Chapter 12 I Saw Him and Ran

Chapter 12: I Saw Him and Ran

Marie's PoV

I leaned my head on my bag. I'd been perched on this tree for half an hour. I'd sprinted as far and as fast as I could before finding a tree to rest in.

*Spongebob voice* A while later

I hear a rustle and shoot up, Alex? What is he.... why is he running so fast?

I hop down from my tree and I'm about to go and tell his name when I see his father thundering after him, hot on Alex's tail.

My instincts kick in and I trail them. I follow them long enough to see Alex get pinned in a clearing. He looked frantic as he twisted his head this way and that in an attempt to find an escape but... there was none.

For a second my thoughts flashed to my father's death, nearly as haunting as my mother's. Pinned to a wall on of the Faerkillers didn't hesitate to stab him, and not in a way to guarantee a quick death.

As Alex's father moved in I went for it.

I smashed into his body as I pushed him out of the way. We both tumbled down, but... it all backfired.

Instead of me on my feet and him stunned, I found myself with the wind knocked out of me as, he wrestled me or something to the ground.

He smirked and motioned Alex over, ad Alex... grabbed my wrists?

"Alex, let go we need to leave, your father's insane, please." I wiggle my hands to no avail.

He smirked and stared into my eyes. "No can do 'babe'." His tone became sarcastic on babe. "I'm with him. So shut up and make this all easy"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, I found my motivation for this and yay! lilly27494 I may have lied a little when I sent you that "plot line."

Basically, I really didn't want you knowing this >:3
Lol!

Kisses
~Archer