"I didn't plan on kissing you like that at all." Lauren shook her head.

"Oh." Camila said sadly. "Um..." She swallowed a lump in her throat. "Okay."

She was kind of disappointed that Lauren didn't want to kiss her the way Dinah kisses Ally sometimes. Both demons have walked in on them kissing that way and Camila wanted to experience it with Lauren. Because they were like Dinah and Ally. Weren't they? The younger demon grew up with only seeing boys and girls as couples but Dinah and Ally are a couple so her and Lauren can be too. Right?

Or maybe Lauren didn't want that and that's why she doesn't want to kiss Camila that way. Camila hated not knowing how relationships worked. She had to ask Dinah about everything and even then, Dinah told her it depended on her own feelings. But Camila didn't know! And neither did Lauren! She was tired of not knowing. It made her feel bad about herself. It made her want to cry.

"Why not?" Camila sits up, determined to get to the bottom of things.

"Because." Lauren shrugged, turning away from Camila's eyes.

"Because you don't like me anymore? I thought... I thought you promised me." She played with the ring on her finger.

Lauren whips her head around. "No! Camila, god no! That's not what I meant at all."

"Then what do you mean, Lauren?" Camila asks desperately. "I don't understand any of this, it's all so confusing."

Lauren sighs. "Okay... Everything I've learned about kissing and relationships is from books and the other day when we were at the book store, I was looking in the romance section," She blushes at what she just admitted, "reading up on some things, and in one chapter the couple kissed in a similar way. Last night before I fell asleep, I was thinking about you, us, the couple in the book kissing, going back to the waterfall... other things," Lauren refrains from mentioning the girlfriend part, "And I think that kind of formed into a dream."

"Okayyyy..." Camila draws out. "But that doesn't answer my question."

"It's not that I don't like you anymore. I still like you, a lot. I like you so much that I don't want to kiss you... that way." Lauren explains.

Camila was more confused than ever. "You like me so much that you don't want to kiss me anymore?"

"No." Lauren groans. "I don't want to push you too far. I don't want to mess things up. I don't want to move too quickly." She runs her fingers through her hair. "I'm afraid that if I do something wrong, I'll ruin what we have. I didn't plan on kissing you in such a way because that seems like a few steps ahead of where we are."

"I don't think so." Camila tells her.

"You mean you would want me to?" Lauren asks in disbelief.

"Well duh, I've been waiting for us to do more. Aren't we supposed to use tongues when we kiss?" Camila asks in a whisper. Lauren's eyes widen. She had no idea the younger girl even knew about anything other than simple lip kisses. Almost as if Camila could read her mind, she explained in depth. "That's what Dinah told me, anyway. She says to open my mouth wider and push my tongue in your mouth. We're supposed to 'battle for dominance' or something like that." She pauses. "Dinah also told me to grab your butt when we kiss but I was going to start with the first step."

Lauren's jaw dropped. Camila's been getting relationship lessons from Dinah. Why didn't she think to ask her or Ally? "So I'm the innocent one?" She asks in surprise.

"Well it sure isn't me! You're the one that's too afraid to make eye contact with me when I'm changing. You still keep your back to me when we're bathing, too." Camila crosses her arms.