BECAUSE IM HEAD OVER HEELS

Two chapters as promised ☺️ PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE ❤️

"I...what? I don't - I don't like Dougie?" I replied, my voice trailing off at the end, hiding my face from Toms deep, brown eyes.

"I see the way you look at him, the way you get frustrated at yourself if you say something stupid. The way you cuddled him this morning. Harry, you like him don't you?"

"No Tom...I don't like him." I protested.

"Harry don't lie to me"

"I'm not lying!"

"Harry!"

"Oh and when were u planning on telling everyone that you are gay?"

"Wha-" Toms voiced dropped.

"Tom, it's ok. I know you like Danny."

"I...you're right. I love him..."

"Why don't you just tell Danny that you like him? You're a great guy Tom!" I said, knowing that Danny like Tom too.

"I'm scared..." A look of sadness present on his face.

"Pathetic," I whispered.

"At least I don't lead people on!" He responded.

"I'm not leading anyone on!"

"You are! Why don't you just tell Dougie you like him?"

"Never."

"Why not?"

"Tom don't."

"Why not Harry? Is little Harry Judd scared?"

"Tom no."

"Why not Harry? Why not?!" He questioned, seething.

"BECAUSE IM HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE WITH HIM AND I HAVE BEEN SINCE THE DAY I LAID EYES ON HIM OKAY? HE'S PERFECT AND IM FAR FROM IT!" I broke down in sobs of tears. I quickly ran away from Tom into the toilets to get myself together again, ignoring the older boys calls of his name.