Don't get the wrong idea

Sorry this is a short chapter but cute Pudd-ness coming up next 😊

*Harrys POV continued*

We lay in silence, still entwined in each others arms for the next 10 minutes before Tom burst through my bedroom door to see me and Dougie cuddling. He blinked a few times before giving us a quizzical look to which I muttered "thunderstorm" and bit my lip so that Dougie couldn't hear. I don't know how aware he was that Tom was stood there but Tom raised his eyebrows at me - I didn't know what he was hinting at me but I started shuffling around to signal to Dougie that it was time I get up. When I looked down at him, he was half - asleep. With Tom still stood at the door, I thought it best to leave Dougie alone and continued to try and get out of bed without disturbing Dougie. Once I'd successfully left the bed and Tom had FINALLY left, I walked round to the other side of the bed where Dougie was peacefully sleeping. I gave him a small peck on the forehead which alerted him to wake up. He gradually opened his eyes to adjust to the sunlight before holding up his weight on his forearms. "What time is it?" He asked, looking dazed.
"Nearly 8," I replied, pulling on a pair of trousers. Dougie didn't answer but swiftly got out of my bed and walked into his room. We didn't have time to shower as we needed to be at the studio by 8 and we were already late. Finally, at 8:10, the four of us left the hotel and got in a taxi to be driven to the studio.