chapter 1

Zara's P..O.V

where is this girl???? Why can't she come on time...I waited for my best friend Nifa...just before the bell, she rushed into the class....as usual late...

Nifa: Assalamualaikum sweetie...

Me: valaikumusalam cutie...what's up?

Nifa: nothing much dear...just worried about final exam

Me: same here...

Nifa:between whats weekend's programme?

Me: we are having ghosts...

Nifa: what???

Me: I mean guests....dad invited one of his friend and family...they are from a far place nearly 8 hours drive....I haven't even met them...they are settled in Kuwait and is back to home town for vacation...since dad is also here on leave...they think the family should meet....

Nifa: so here comes another boring weekend. ..

Me: yeah...

The day went as usual from class to class...when I reached home my mom was ready with a list of things that I should complete before they arrive....After a long day at school I am supposed to do this much work. .ufff...I hate guests. ..Astahfurallah...but I hate extra works:p

They will be here before the dinner...dad had already left to receive them...Alhamdulillah...I completed my works on time...

Mom: what are you wearing dear...be presentable zara...

Me: whats the need mom...I am comfortable in this and they are not here to see me ( I know I look like a zombie after all works. ..but who cares....not me anyway...)

Mom: why is she like this allah...she never listens to me...

Me: its because you always keep on saying something and I am getting bored...

I shot back...I lov her but sometimes she is so annoying....

Mom: oh allah surely she is a test for me from you..

Me: thanks mom for the compliment...

Someone hit my head...oh how could I forget that my annoying little brother is here...

Me:hey you...stay away from me

Ryan: okay princess of the Kingdom

Before we could start fighting mom called saying that they reached...now I should put on fake smile...with that I stood with my mom....I noticed someone but I couldn't see his face clearly due to the darkness...but when he stepped forward a real smile came to my face...I saw his dark brown eyes. ..masha allah....his eyes...everyone loves my chocolate brown eyes but my eyes fell in love with his...I only saw his eyes. ..I felt something which I never felt in my whole 16 years...it was something magical...something attracted my eyes to his...just like the opposite poles of a magnet...

We all went inside...men including ma dad his dad ryan and he sat in the living room while the ladies including me mom his mom n his cute little sister in the dining room. ..while chatting with his mom I came to know that her name is also zara...his sister Haadi is studying in second grade who became my companion for next few days...while I was with Haadi dad called me from living room. ..

Mom was right I should have changed my clothes and my zombie look...who cares...I went to living room and greeted his father and him...my dad introduced me to them...zaman...yeah thats him...masha allah he look cute...I know guys are not cute but I love cute guys and he was one of them....
Next thing I liked was his thick joined eyebrows...oh I love joined eyebrows but mine are so thin...astahfurallah...
Then I had a small conversation with him...don't put your hopes up just an introduction....I came to know that he was in 10th grade. .oh zaara congratz...he is elder than you...my inner mind said ...but who cares no I can't fell for a guy...I don't even have any crush...be a good girl..said my brain...

He had the best voice I have ever heard. .. while I was lost in my thoughts my mom called me to set the table...the dinner was served....I went to kitchen to set the dessert but on the way my ankle got sprained. ..so my mom asked me to go and take rest...

  ***

Next morning I woke up early because me and dad was going pick my sister from hostel...alhamdullilah my ankle felt better...morning itself I got ready because I know my father he will ask me any minute to get ready and I should help my mom in the kitchen. ..while I was running between my parents doing all those tasks they had given me, zaara aunty who was having coffee with him called me...she held my hand in a lovely manner...

Aunty: how is your ankle dear???

Me: alhamdullilah I feel better aunty...

Aunty: zaman...doesn't she look like " someone from thier place whom I don't know"???

Zaman looked at me and smiled...before he could reply my father interrupted...he just gave me side hug and told aunty "dont lay your eyes on my daughter...I am not going to send her to your family..."

I couldn't believe my ears...he chocked his coffee and looked at me...I blushed...nothing could be more awkward than this...oh allah please help me