School's out

It was the last day of the senior year. Scott, Kira and Lydia were on biology class while Stiles, Malia and Theo were on math. Liam was with Hayden and Mason not so far from them but also not as happy as they were, they are juniors. They still have a big and scary year in front of them.

"Why does our last class need to be math. You know I hate math, it's pointless."-Malia said nervously because she thought her grades weren't enough to conclude senior year and obviously because she hated math.

"It's just 45 minutes of pure math. You can do it."-Stiles said staring at her beautiful and big brown eyes that were still with hope. Malia starts growling at him. "Hey, don't you dare do that to me. I stayed with you awake all this days helping you study and passing the exams. And by the way, you still haven't thanked me."

"Okay,okay. You're right. Thank you, dumbass."

The class was just starting and Malia already began to stare at the clock and stayed like that for ten minutes when Stiles called her. "Malia,Malia. The teacher is asking you to go to the board. You are a volunteer."

"What? I didn't volunteer. I don't even like solving problems and this stuff that you call algebra. It just has a bunch of numbers mixed up with letters that I don't give a shit about."

"Well, giving a shit or not you need to go.The teacher seems to be a little angry."

"Okay. I'll go. Just because you told me too."

The bell rang....SENIOR YEAR WAS OVER. Everybody got out of the classes singing, screaming. But Malia did not. She wasn't so sure that she had passed. The gang, Stiles, Malia, Scott, Kira, Lydia and Liam, met outside the school next to their cars. Scott knew that there was something wrong with Malia. "Are you okay?School's over. You shouldn't be like that."

"I'm great. Just a little worried if I'm going to college with you guys or if I'll have to stay and wait."

"Of course you're gonna pass. You shouldn't be so pissed off. Just try to forget it. It's over. Let's celebrate."-Scott said leading Lydia to start talking about the party at the lake house.

"Everybody knows that I'm the one who throws the best parties on Beacon Hills, so I'm throwing one at my lake house this saturday."

"Who's coming?"-Liam asked

"Everyone."-Lydia said firmly

"But did you send anything about the party, like an invitation email, facebook,didn't you?"-Liam asked curiously

"Um....No! Everybody knows that when school's over, there's a party at Lydia's lake house."

"Okay then."

"You're coming, right Malia?"-Lydia asked

"Yeah, sure. I'll be there."

"There are gonna have lots and lots of hot guys."

"I know. But I already have mine."

"Thanks,sweetie."-Stiles said happily with a big smile on his face.

"Okay.....You guys are coming too, right?"-Lydia asked Scott, Kira and Liam

"Yeah, of course. You can count on us with helping you Lydia."-Scott said looking and pressing firmly Kira's hand. They were a really couple now. Kira stop struggling with all the kitsune stuff. She was way better now.

"We are going too. Hayden loves parties, right?"-Liam asked Hayden and he started embracing himself on her shoulder. They were also a couple, on the start of love, but a couple.

"I do love parties, and thanks by the way Lydia for inviting us."

"Everybody is welcome."

"We should go now. My dad's waiting us home."-Stiles said and him and Malia waved goodbye and went home. The rest of the gang also went home. All of them were tired and they needed to get some rest.

On the way home, Stiles and Malia talked about her future. To say the truth, Stiles wasn't so sure that Malia would have passed but he had faith on her. When they arrived home, Sheriff Stilinski was at the front of the door, waiting them with a big smile. He was happy too with the school being over because he wouldn't have to worry anymore with Stile's grades. It was now his problem to get into a college, find a job and have a great life.

"Hey, guys! How was the last day of school?"

"Great. Finally it's over."-Said both of them and in a synchronization that neither of them understood.

"Let's get inside and eat something. You need to celebrate."

"Sure. But first I need to sleep."

"Okay,okay. But just because you guys passed."

"Yeah, we did. Go us!"-Stiles said happily but still a little worried with Malia. He hated to see her like that. He loves her. Their love stood for many fights and struggles. They would never break apart. At least they hope so. They got into Stiles bedroom and both laid on bed. They began embracing themselves with Stiles always being the little spoon. Would that stick for a long time?