Back at Mama's

{ Blake's Parent's House }

Alison's POV

 "Grandma! i'm going for a jog! I'll be back in a little while!" i yell to Grandma as i go out the door, once i'm behind the cabin i put in my earbuds and turn on Once Upon a Dream by Lana Del Ray. i zip up my jacket and make my way around the top of the ridge and down the trail that leads to the hollow and i jog around Blake's property and after my jog i make my way down his driveway and walk the pathway to the front door of his cabin and lightly knock on the door and wait for him to answer the door and he finally comes and opens the door and i thought my eyes were gonna pop out of my head when i saw him standing there in nothing but his sleep pants with his tan chest on display, "well good morning Darlin' what are you doing out this early?" he says breaking my stare with his abs.

 i look up at him shyly and say "oh i was out for a jog and thought i'd drop by and see you before you leave to go see your parents" he smiles and says "well i was wanting to see you before i left so i'm glad you stopped by, you wanna come in?" i nod and follow him inside and take off my jacket and go sit by the warm fire, "so how long are you staying with your parents?" i ask him, "i'm only staying until Sunday evening, Me and my Brothers are gonna go over the plans for the Halloween party next weekend" he says as he pokes at the fire, "i'm excited to go with you" i say as i run my hand up his strong arm still looking at his abs, "i'm glad your going with me and stop staring at me" he says laughing, "well maybe if you would wear a shirt i wouldn't stare at you" i say laughing with him, he stops laughing and says "your looking pretty good yourself this morning" looking me up and down. i'm wearing a Gray tank top and black yoga pant's and Nike running shoe's, i smile at him and say "thanks but these are just my work out clothes" he laughs and says "so what! you still look as beautiful as ever," he leans down and kisses me softly on the lips and i kiss him back and stand up and wrap my arms around his neck, i pull away and look into his eyes and i gasp because their not blue like they always are their glowing a gold color.

 he closes his eyes and when he opens them their back to normal, "what was that? how did you do that?" i say with wide eyes, "i can't tell you right now but you'll find out soon enough" he says looking worried, "well don't worry i thought it was amazing" i say smiling, "how did that not scare you?" he says, "i don't scare easy" i say with a smirk, "oh really, i bet i could scare you" he says, "i doubt it" i say with a laugh, "we'll see Little bit."

"are you hungry?" Blake asks me, i get up from the fireplace and say "just a little" he laughs and says "well i'm starving, what do you wanna eat?" i look at him and say "what about pancakes and coffee?" he walks into the kitchen and says "sounds good to me! you wanna help me?" i walk into the kitchen and say "of course i do, how about You make the coffee and i'll cook the pancakes?" i ask him smiling, "ok good because the last time i cooked pancakes i burnt them, um i'll get you the pancake mix" he says while coming up behind me opening the cabinet above my head, as he reaches up to get the pancake mix his toned abs rubs up against my back making chills run up my spine from the electric shocks from his skin on mine, i still don't understand it, it's weird but it feels so good.

"hey do you want cream in your coffee or just black?" Blake asks me as he pours the coffee into mugs. "i'll take cream and cinnamon if you have any" i say while flipping the last pancake. "well that sounds gross, i only like mine black." he says while blowing his coffee. "well i've heard that only tough men drink their coffee black" i say laughing and he looks at me and and says "yes baby that's very true." i look at him and bust out laughing and he laughs along with me. "well the pancakes are done" i say while putting some onto our plates.

"so what kind of costume are you gonna wear for the Halloween party?" Blake asks me, "i don't know yet but i was thinking something different and spooky, what are you gonna wear?" i ask Blake while cutting into my stack of pancakes. "i really don't know yet but i'll throw something together."

"those pancakes were really good, thanks for cooking them for me" Blake says while rapping one of his arms around my waist and pulling me to him and kissing my cheek, i smile at him and say "your welcome, um do you know what time it is?" i ask him and he pulls out his phone from his pocket and says "oh man it's 12:43, i told my mother i'd be at her house by at least 3:00 o'clock" i frown and say "well i guess i better get going then" he sighs "ok i'll walk you out." 

we walk out to the driveway and as i'm about to say goodbye he pulls me to him and locks his lips on mine, he snakes him arms around my waist and pulls me against him and groans and i wrap my arms around his neck and he pulls away long enough to say "jump" and i do wrapping  my legs around his waist and kiss him harder, tightening my legs around him. i pull away and look into his eyes and say "i'm really gonna miss you" he groans and says "ugh i know" and i peck his lips one last time and slowly get down back onto my feet, i sigh and say "i guess i better go" he runs his hands through his long black hair and says "i hate to see you go but i love to watch you leave" i look at him shocked and he chuckles. "well have a good weekend mamas boy"  i say turning away from him and out of no where he slaps my behind making me squeal "hey! i didn't say you could do that!" i say hitting his arm, "sorry! i couldn't help it!" he says while laughing. "Goodbye Alison" i turn to him and say "Goodbye Blake" i walk away and turn around to see him watching me, i smile and wave at him. ugh why does he have to be so perfect?.

Blake's POV

After Alison left i when to my room and packed a few things and cleaned up the kitchen and got my bag and went out to my truck and started it and drove away. after driving for awhile i'm finally at my Parents long driveway, my father is Embry Rivers he's the strongest and the most power full man i know and has ruled our pack ever since he was 24 years old when he met his mate, my mother Iris who has been a strong and fateful Luna to him and the pack and she has raised me and my brothers and sisters to be fearless and strong and she has always been so loving.

after driving through the woods for at least 10 minutes i park my truck outside my parents house and walk up to the door and before i could knock Mama pulls open the door and say "hey baby! i thought that was your truck i heard coming up the driveway! well just don't stand there! give your Mama a hug!" i laugh and hug her saying "i missed you too Mama." she pulls away and says "come in i made cupcakes!" i laugh at her "Mama no wonder i was a chubby kid" she smiles at me and says "you were a cute kid and you lost the weight so don't complain!"

Mama hands me a cupcake and we go sit on the porch and catch up, "Mama i think i found my Mate" i say nervously, "i thought i smelled a girl on you, is she human or a wolf?" i sigh and say "i think she's human, i don't know how i'm gonna tell her what i am, i'm so worried that i'll scare her away" she pats my hand and says "don't worry hun i'm sure she'll love you no matter what even though you are a big scary wolf" we both laugh. "so where's dad?" i ask her as we go back in the house, "he's out training your brothers and sisters but they should be back in a little while."

after supper me and my brothers Cade and Caine and two of my younger sisters Emmy and Stella are sitting in my dads office planning the Halloween party that's going to be held at the Pack house, It's a large mansion that the whole Wolf Pack lives in and it's got a grand ballroom where we always have Parties and Pack meetings. "so are you bringing a date to the Party?" Stella asks me while looking online for Party Ideas and i look up from my phone and say "yes i'm bringing my Mate" and they all gasp and say "what?!" i sigh and say "yes I found my mate but she's human and i haven't told her about what we are yet so don't get too wild at the party and shift in front of her, got it?!" they nod. "well i'm happy you finally found her, i told you not to give up on looking for her" Cade says patting me on the back i smile and say "thanks, your just lucky you found your mate when you first turned 18 because it was awful waiting as long as i have" i say to him and Emmy speaks up and says "i'm so ready to find my mate" i frown and say "Emmy you've got plenty of time to find your mate your i mean your only 19 don't rush things" she huffs "well i just don't wanna wait until i'm 23 like you!" i growl at her and say "shut up or when you do find a mate i'll tell him about how you were scared of your wolf until you was 16!" she gasps and says "you wouldn't!" i laugh and say "oh yes i would little miss scaredy wolf!" and with that everyone bursts out laughing at us and i say "well girls yall are in charge of the food and decorating and guys yall are in charge of invites and hanging the lights and the drinks" they all groan and sigh, "well my job is done here so Goodnight!" i say as i get up and make my way out of the office and go up the stairs to my old bedroom and grab some clothes and go take a shower and afterwords i crawl into bed and close my eyes to see nothing but Alisons beautiful face.