Town

(Picture of Tellico Beach Drive-in)

Blake's POV

Alison, Alison is all i can think about lately, i knew she was my Mate from the minute i laid my eyes on her and her sent was enough to confirm it and now i can't stay away from her but she has no idea what i am and she doesn't even know that Werewolf's are real, She's just a Human and i can't be Mated to a Human i'm a Alpha for crying out loud! but there's just something about her something different and i don't think i can stay away even though she is human i have to be with her no matter what because she was made for me by the moon goddess and the moon goddess doesn't make mistakes. 

The supper with her was Amazing, she's perfect everything that i've ever wanted in a Mate, after she left i thought i'd have a night out chasing and hunting some whitetail deer with the guys so i call my brother and Beta  Cade and my brother Caine (who are twins) and Jared who is a fellow pack member to ask them if they wanna do a little hunting, so around 3am me and the guys head out to the woods we all shift into our wolves and start running until we catch the sent of a deer i bet we chased it for a mile before it gave up, i make the leap on the deer's back and kill it and i let out a mighty howl followed by my pack members howls not long after and we feast upon the deer until we smell another one.

i woke up around 1 o'clock in the afternoon i was beat after hunting and chasing deer all night, i go outside for just long enough to get logs for the fireplace it's been really cold this fall and it's only October, i stack the logs in the fireplace and light it with a match and then i go into the kitchen and brew a pot of coffee to wake me up i'm still so tired from last night, i can see the fire getting bigger so i go and warm myself by it and i start to think about Alison i wonder what she's getting into today probably something better than what i'm doing my thoughts are interrupted by the sound of my coffee pot going off telling my coffee is ready, i pour it into a mug and settle in to my chair and turn on the tv and flip through the channels trying to find a show.

after watching tv for awhile i got bored with it so i get ready to go into town to the market to pick up some food, i'm at the market looking at the produce when i hear someone say "howdy there neighbor!" and i turn around to see Alison and Josephine "hey! what are Yall doing here?" i say "oh just picking up some things" Josephine says "how are you doing ma'am? is Alison taking good care of you?" i asked "why yes she is! i just think it was so nice of you to invite her over for supper last night" she answers me "oh it was nice to have her over" i say and look at Alison and wink and she blushes "was my food almost as good as Josephine's Alison?" i say with a chuckle "it was just about as good" she say with a smile "hey! no one's cooking is better than mine!" says Josephine Me and Alison bust out laughing and not soon after so does Josephine and Alison stops laughing and looks at me and says "Blake did you hear those Wolves last night? they was chasing a deer and howling like they was crazy, i was so scared that i didn't get any sleep" i look at her and try to think of what i could say, i blurt out "No! i didn't i haven't really ever seen a lot of wolves in this area! that's odd that you saw them, are you sure it wasn't just a dream?" She looks at me weird and says "Yes i'm sure i wasn't dreaming! Grandma heard them too! didn't you Grandma?" she says looking at Josephine "why yes i did hear them, they must've not came around your cabin Blake" she says with a chuckle "they must not have" i say to her "well Blake Me and Alison must be going, it was nice to see ya Blake!" says Josephine "alright it was nice seeing you too Josephine" i say with a smile "Bye Blake." says both Alison and Josephine "goodbye ladies." i say waving at them. well that was a close one, i can't believe she saw me and the boys i think as i put a bag of Grapes in the shopping cart, i go and get the other things i need and cash out and make my way to my truck, putting the shopping cart away i get in my truck and drive away. on the way home i stopped at the Tellico Beach Drive-in to order a foot long hot dog, it's a little restaurant on the river bank of Bald River, it's family owned and has been here for what seems like forever. the lady calls out my order number and gives me my hot dog "thanks" i say to her with a smile. i get in back in the truck and drive home, it's almost dark when i get home. after putting away the things i bought at the market i get ready for bed, i crawl into bed and fall asleep and dream of Alison all night.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Alison's POV

"Grandma! where's the mixer?" i say from the kitchen. after coming home from town i started craving Brownies so here i am in the kitchen making a mess. let's just say i'm not the best at cooking but at least i try. "oh dear look at my kitchen! what a mess!" Grandma says with wide eyes, "i'm sorry Gran! i didn't mean to get the Brownie powder everywhere it just happened!" i say scared she's mad at me "haha it's ok sweetie just remember your the one that's gotta clean it all up!" she says laughing and then she turns around and leaves "i'll be in the Den if you need me" she says while walking away 

so after 35 minute's of cooking the Brownie's are done and the Kitchen is clean and i'm settled into the couch with a plate of brownie's in my hand watching my favorite movie Sleepy Hollow, the fireplace is roaring with flames and it's thunder storming outside the perfect evening. and out of no where Blake pops in my head, his beautiful blue eyes and thick dark hair, his buff body and tan skin... he's gotta be part indian he did say he was from Cherokee. i gotta see him again some time soon maybe i'll go for a jog tomorrow by his cabin just to see if i can bump into him.

it's 1:27am and i'm laying in bed staring at the ceiling , my mind running 100 miles per hour thinking about Blake again it's like he has a spell on me because my mind is filled with him from his deep voice to his smile and the way he looks at me like he wants to care for me and love me. i just wanna kiss him to know what it feels like, i bet it would be heavenly, his big full lips on my small ones... Ugh! oh my goodness what's wrong with me? i think as i turn my lamp off on my bedside table and settle into the covers and close my eye minutes later i'm into a dreamless slumber.