(Part 31): "Maybe A Dream"

"Rosen!?" I screamed out, waking up with the sun over me, in a place I've never been before.

Was this all just a dream?

I screamed into my pillow in frustration and anger.

"Lissi?" Rosen's head peaked through the door.

I got up off of the bed quickly, running into his arms; hugging him tightly to me.

"What's wrong?" His arms snaked around me.

"I thought it was all a d-dream." I looked at him.

He gave me a smirk, "Sorry for moving you during the night."

"Where are we?" I asked like a lost little puppy.

He grabbed my hand, and opened the blinds. I was confused with all the green that surrounded the area.

"What is this? Why are we in the forest?"

Rosen sighs, "Sean found my dad and your family. So I offered us to go along just in case something happens to you and I'm not around."

"What do you mean... Not around?" I whimpered.

"I have to go back to Jameston."

I looked at my 6-month-in baby bump and swallowed hard.

"Y-You're going b-back to w-w-war?" I struggle to say.

He nodded his head, and pulled me into his arms; rocking me side to side slowly. I cried into his chest leaving no tear behind to escape my eyes.

"Lis- Oh sorry am I bothering you two?" Blaire stuck in her head.

"N-No." I sobbed.

Rosen kissed my head, "What's going on?"

"Orland's men invaded the camp south of us. We have to go and fight." Blaire told us.

"I'll be out soon." Rosen assured her.

"I wanna go." I pleaded.

"No. You're pregnant and vulnerable. You can stay here with Sydney and Tiffany." Rosen told me.

I looked at the ground, getting a little angry and upset. I let out a sigh and nodded my head at him, pulling away from him and quickly getting dressed to find Rosen's little sister and Tiffany. Darrel came in and took my arm; yanking me the direction of which the girls were. I was taken to a little basement down below the cabin loaded with guns, ammo, and many other weapons.

"Please make sure he stays safe." I begged Darrel.

"You don't need to worry about him, he's a strong guy. I promise, nothing will happen to him." He assured me.

I promise. When sometimes promises are broken.

"When's the baby due?" Sydney comes up to me with her cute usual little giggles.

"May." I smiled at her.

"I will have a little niece of nephew right?" She battered her eyes at me.

I nodded my head. I felt a little sick to my stomach as I saw this other girl walk by slowly, looking at me.

"Candice come over here." Tiffany signaled the random girl over to us.

"What?" She said in a rude tone.

"Candice, this is Lissi, Rosen's fiancée. Lissi this is Candice, she's the Junior Mentor for Mason." Tiffany smiled.

She held out her hand, and I shook her hand. She gripped my hand hardly, squeezing with no mercy on me.