Chapter 12: The day before the tour

Nel's P.O.V.

I woke up by the sunlight who came through the curtains. My head was resting on something harder then a pillow could be. But it was pretty comfortable. I tried to turn around but something made it impossible to move. After some minutes I tried to open my eyes. I recognised the place immediately. I was in the apartment of the boys', more pacifically Harry's room. Don't ask me how I got here, I only remember that we were going home from the rehearsals. I turned my head and met Harry's beautiful green orbs. He gave me a smile and said "Good morning beautiful. How did you sleep?". "Good morning Hazz" I said before Harry's lips were on mine. Oh gosh, I like those soft and delicious lips of his. I couldn't take it any longer, I have to know how I got here. "Anyways Hazz, how did I get here?" I asked him sweetly. I am absolutely not mad at him at all. I will never! He is just to adorable with his dimples and his wide smile. "Well," Harry started to explain while looking me in the eyes. "you fell asleep in the car on our way home. You looked to tired so I just couldn't wake you up. You looked too adorable so I picked you up and brought you to my room. I quickly went downstairs to grab a slide of, the boys ordered, and went back up to join you in bed." Well Ladies and Gentlemen, my boyfriend THE Harry Styles is the sweetest person in the whole world. No, scratch that. In the whole universe. And of one thing I am completly sure, you will never have him because I will never ever let him go like ever. "Aawww, you're too sweet Hazz. Thanks." I replied before pulling him into a passionated kiss.

"Are you hungry?" Harry asked me while looking me right into the eyes. I nodded. Harry got out of the bed pulling me with him. "Let's go make you some breakfast then love" He replied while mentioning to me to get on his back. Guess what happens, Harry gave me a piggybackride to the kitchen. How sweet is that. My arms were wrapped around his neck while my legs were around is waist and my chin was resting in his right shoulder. Harry's hands were under my legs to keep me on his back. When we arrived in the kitchen, we found Niall already up and eating of course. He was typing away on his phone too. Once he heard us, he looked up and said "Good morning lovebirds" with a big smile in his face. "Good morning Nialler" I replied while getting of Harry's back. He made me some scrambled eggs and we ate it together while o was sitting in his lap once again. We made a habit of that. Niall was still busy with his phone. Every time it buzzed, a smile appeared on his lips. Don't ask me why but I think that our little Nialler is starting to fall in love, maybe with the person who is texting? Maybe that girl from yesterday, who knows. It would be really great, that girl looks really nice. I think we could be great friends. Well, if it's her, I can't wait to meet her properly.

1 day before the tour starts

The past couple of days were actually full of rehearsals because we had to make sure everything was right. Niall kept texting during the free moments we had. We went shopping too, the boys insisted that they payed for the dresses they liked on me. I jut had to accept that offer. I am actually really nervous now, I will be playing guitar on stage with the boys in front of a filled arena full of teenagers who wants one of the boys to be theirs. But Harry is mine and Louis soon won't be available too if Helena finally finds the strength to say that she loves him.

Anyways, I think it would be really awesome to tour with the guys around England and Europe. I can't wait to see all the different places and after that to go the the university of London with Helena. My life can't get any better, Harry is mine and I got the fill in my dream about being on tour and after that to go to the university I always wanted to go to.

Today was the last day before we have to go. My bags are already packed and ready to leave. The first concert will be in London so that's really easy. Today we are going to rehearse at the arena were the concert will be tomorrow. We are actually in the van to it right now. I can't wait to see how big the arena is, Harry said it was pretty big. I was cuddled up against Harry. His arm was around my shoulder "We are almost there love, aren't you exited?" Harry whispered in my ear. I felt his breath on my ear. It gave me goosebumps. "I actually can't wait till the tour finally starts. I think it would be pretty amazing to play in front of thousands of people." I whispered back while hiding my face into his neck. "Well my love, it is amazing" he whispered back before kissing my head lightly. After some moments Louis exclaimed "We're here!" If someone has fell asleep, he probably just woke up from Louis' yelling in the van. Liam was the first to get out of the car followed by Zayn and Louis. Then Harry got out and waited outside the van to help me out.

The arena was even bigger then I expected it to be. I stood there with my mouth open staring at the arena. "Babe, you look unattractive doing that" Harry said and winked to me when he saw I was staring with shock at the arena. "Let's go inside the arena. It is much more spectacular." He said while taking my hand and dragging me towards the artist entrance. He interlaced our fingers. The others were already inside and the bodyguards were carrying our stuff inside. We walked trough the backstage of the arena. "Here is our dressing room" Harry said when we walked past a door where was already placed a sign on. It said '1D's dressing room'. Harry's fingers were still interlaced with mine. We didn't got inside it but kept on walking. I guess we were going to the stage where we will perform on tomorrow.

We took the little stair and then arrived at the side of the stage. Harry dragged me on stage a bit further. We first passed the music corner where the band will be, then we arrive on the final stage where the boys and me would be. The decor of the stage was amazing, it really reflected the boys there age and character. I turned around and saw how huge the arena actually was. I caught myself staring again with my mouth open. Harry wrapped his arms around me from my back. "Impressive isn't it?" He whispered in my ear. "Yeah, it is" I breathed out. I just can't believe how big it actually is. I am really glad the boys will be there next to me. The crowd would be coming for them and their music. So I hope I will be more relaxed. The people I love will be next to me, that's all I want for now.

After we had the final rehearsal before the actually tour start, we went back to the boys' apartment. "What are we going to do on our last night home?" Zayn asked. "Let's have a movie night, if that's okay with you my love?" Harry said while turning to me. "That would be awesome." I said before whispering in his ear "As long as I can lay in your arms of course!" A huge grin appeared on his face before he nodded.

Once we arrived we got out of the van and directly want to the couch. We already ordered some food. I laid down in Harry's arms while watching the movies the boys chooses.

Dear readers,

I hope you enjoyed chapter 12. I am so terribly sorry that it took me so long again. I have tried to write but I had writersblock and I didn't want to rune my story by writing a bad chapter. I know this is not the best chapter I have wrote so far but I hope that you like it and keep reading. Because I live you guys so much. I don't know what I would do without you. You can still apply for the GIRLFRIENDS of LIAM and ZAYN!!  

So please COMMENT on this chapter. Also VOTE. If you aren't already a fan then become a FAN and SHARE this story with your friends.  

Go check out @nelekelove, she is awesome. I love you girl. 

I love you guys.  

I try to write as fast as possible  

STAY TUNED for more chapters!!! And give me some FEEDBACK please!!

Lots if love  

Elise ♥

Comment / vote / fan / share