Chapter 10: The interview

Helena's P.O.V.

I watched BBC 1 like Nel told me to. The interview was about to start. "Good afternoon. Today we have one of the biggest boyband of the world on our coach. Make some noise because here is One Direction." the women on the tv said. She was around her thirties. The crowd began to cheer and One Direction appeared on stage. Liam was the first to enter and sat down on the couch. He was followed by Zayn, then came Niall followed by Louis who looked really gorgeous. I wish I could meet him one day. I am really jealous of Nel. She had the opportunity to meet them, live with them and to go on tour with them. Louis was followed by Harry. Harry had a huge smile on his lips and his famous sparkle in his eyes. He must have Kissed Nel before he followed the lads. But enough about Harry. Louis looked really handsome. I was snapped out of thought by the women of the program the boys were on. "Hi boys" she said. "Hi" the boys all replied while waving at tje camera. I had to laugh, those boys look like a bunch of 10 year olds. I still love them thought that is the way they are. "Thank you for coming" she said. "Thank you for having us. We really appreciate it." Liam said and smiled. "So, are you guys ready for the tour around Europe and the world?" she asked. "More then ready. It's gonna be so much fun to see all our fans around Europe and the world." Harry said happily. I knew he was more talking about having fun with Nel. The others agreed with him. "Someone told me that there is going to beautiful new guitarist on tour with you guys. What happened to told one?" she asked. The boys all looked at another. I was interested into the answer. I never knew what happened the the old one. "Well, he wanted to do other things in his life than touring with us." Zayn said. I knew that was not the complete truth. "I heard the guitarist is girl." she said. "Yeah, found her on Twitter. I and tweeted something out the new guitar I bought. And she tweeted me back asking me if it was a Fender Stratocaster. I was surprised she knew which guitar it was. So I started to talk her. After some time, I was Skyping with her. The boys were around so I asked her if she wanted to meet the boys. Harry wanted her to play a bit of guitar for us. First she was shy about it. But after we encouraged her, she wanted to play one song. She played really good. The boys and I decided she was the one we were searching for. I was glad I recorded the song Nel played for us on Skype. After management saw the video, they agreed with us. That is the reason she is on tour with us." Niall said. It was a whole story. "She is like the sister I never had." Niall said after he paused a bit. "Yeah, I already feel protective over her." Louis said in agreement with Niall. Liam nodded and so did Zayn. I now know that Nel is in good hands. "Wow, that is a great story. Can we meet her?" the women said. "Yeah, she is in the back."Liam said. "Go get her." she said. Harry looked at Zayn who already stood up. Harry gave Zayn a nod before he went to get Nel.

Not a second later, Zayn was back with Nel by his side. Nel looked really nervous. I saw Zayn whisper something into Nel's ear. She nodded. Zayn sat back down. There was no place left on the couch for Nel. Harry whispers something to Nel too before Nel sat Down on Harry's lap. "So, would you like to introduce yourself?"the women said to Nel. Nel nodded and said "I am Nel, as you can hear I am not from England. I am from Belgium. I am 17 but turning 18 really soon. I play the guitar since I was 10." Nel had calmed a bit down. Harry's arms were around Nel's waist now. They really looked cute. "You must be a really great player then." she said. Nel nodded,then Harry said "She plays better then words could describe.". "So,you guys are touring around Europe first, then the world. Why?" the women asked. "We wanted to see our European fans first. And because Nel's only available for 2 moths, we decided to tour around Europe first." Louis said. Ooh, how I love his voice and the way he loves Nel like she is one of his sisters. He is just amazing. Such a shame I can only talk to him over cam. "Nel is going to the university of London after our European tour." Harry said before the host could ask why Nel was only available for 2 moths. I was going with he to the university of London. "What do you guys do when you don't have to practice or stuff like that?" the women asked. "Well, Nel stays at Louis' and Harry's apartment because it is the biggest. We actually are most of our time at Louis' and Harry's too." Zayn said. "I most of the time eat." Niall said. "We play video games or do some twitcams. Which reminds me, we should do one before we actually leave for tour guys." Liam said. The other nodded. "Before Nel was here in London, we Skyped her a lot to keep her updated on the tour stuff and to just talk to her." Harry said. "What do you do all day Nel?" the women asked. "Before I came to London, I used to Skype with the boys anytime possible. I had to study for my exams and practice the songs. Now I just hang around the boys, sometimes play a game with them too and Skype with my best friend at home who will study with me at the university of London." Nel replied politely. "So what do you guys like to eat?" the women asked. "Nando's" Niall exclaimed. "Mine is Taco's" Harry said. "I like chocolate." Liam said. "Who about you Nel?" the women said. "My mom's homemade spaghetti. But I think that Harry is coming really close with the delicious food he makes." Nel said. She was right, her mom made the most delicious spaghetti I have ever tasted. Harry leant in and whispered something into Nel's ear which caused her to blush lightly.