Chapter 8: The first night in London

Nel's P.O.V

I couldn't believe that I was in London with One Direction and that Harry Styles was my boyfriend. I couldn't be happier. I just gave Louis Helena's greetings. That reminds me of something, I hadn't contacted her since I saw the boys. "Could it be possible to have a Skypecall with Helena? I kind of promised her I would keep in touch." I asked Harry. When I said the name 'Helena', Louis directly dropped everything he was doing and looked in our direction. Harry leaned closer to me and whispered in my ear "Of course my love" He got up from the couch which caused the boys to look confused. "I am going to grab the laptop because we are going to Skype with Helena." He explained, gave me a wink and then disappeared. The boys saved the game and came over to the couch who was just big enough for us. There was no space for Harry anymore. "So," said Louis who was sitting next to me. He wants something but I am not sure what he wants. I let him finish what he started. "You like Harry?" If I answer this question, they all may discover that we are dating. I couldn't lie to Louis either so I just nodded almost unnoticeable. But sadly enough they saw it. "So does Harry" Liam said with a huge grin on his face. Little did they know I already knew that. Harry made himself really clear when we were alone in his room. "I know" I sighed quietly. Then Harry got downstairs with his laptop in hands. The other lads didn't make room for Harry. I got up and gave Harry the permission to sit down just by giving him one look. That is one of the thing I love about Harry, he understands me even without saying it. Harry gave the laptop to Louis who put it on. Harry took me by my arm and pulled me on his lap.

Once I sat down, the laptop was placed on my lap again because me and Harry sat in the middle of the couch. I logged into Skype and called Helena who was online already which saved me a message. Harry's arms were wrapped around my waist and his chin was resting on my left shoulder. I turned to Harry and whispered in his ear "The boys had asked me if I like you when you were upstairs. I didn't denied it. I think it's better to come out to them Hazz." I turned my head to the laptop again, Helena's face just appeared on the screen. "Okay, later tonight babe." Harry quickly whispered into my ear before Helena could say something. Then she daid "Hi guys".

(A/N: I decided to throw some Dutch sentences into this fan fiction. Don't freak out please, the translation is given after every sentence and typed in italics. I just thought it would be awesome to use it because Nel is from Belgium. So let's get this started) 

"Hi Helena. Laten we even in het Nederlands praten, ik moet je iets belangrijks vertellen dat de jongens nog niet weten. (Translation: Hi Helena. Let's talk in Dutch for a moment, I have to tell you something important that even the boys don't know)" I said to her. I earned weird looks from the boys. They never heard me speaking Dutch. "That is Dutch" I said to the boys. "Wat wil je me zeggen Nel? (Translation: What do you want to tell me Nel?)" Helena said. "Ik heb een vriendje, zijn naam is Harry en voor de moment zit ik op zijn comfortabele schoot. (Translation: I have a boyfriend, his name is Harry and at the moment I am sitting on his comfortable lap.)" I said happily. "Proficiat meisje, ik ben trots op je. (Translation: Congrats girl, I am proud of you.)" Helena said with a huge smile on his face. "Can you talk English again please. It is really weird to hear things that you don't understand" Louis said a bit irritated. "I am so sorry that we irritated you Lou. Nel just had to say something important." Helena said. I gave her a thankful smile while she returned me a smile. "I thought it was cute" Harry whispered seductively into my ear. I leaned closer to his ear and replied "I just told her about us. That's all." "Aww, jullie zijn zo schattig (Translation: Aaw, You two are so cute.)" Helena exclaimed. Helena is my best friend for a reason. She supports me like no one else can. I think it is nice of her to reply such a things in Dutch so that the boys wouldn't understand it. I laughed. The boys including Harry gave me a confusing look. "She just said we are cute Hazz" I whispered to him. A huge smile appeared on his face and then he said at loud "We are indeed". Now the boys looked oven more confused then before. Harry's eyes met mine. He kept looking into my eyes while saying "We are together lads." Then he smashed his lips on mine. The kiss was full of emotions but we didn't let it get into a make-out session. "Okay guys, stop it. My eyes." Zayn said. We pulled away with a huge smile on our lips. Harry pulled me closer to him if that was even possible. I snuggled into his comfortable and sexy chest.