Chapter 4: School and interview

Nel's P.O.V.

I woke up with smile on my face but it directly disappeared when I realised that I had to get out of my bed and go to school. I looked at my phone to see if I had a message that could make my day light up. I did had some message from an unknown number. 
Unknown: Hi Nel, Harry here. I know that you have school today but the boys and I have an interview today. We want to tell the world that you are going to be our new guitarist for the tour. Could you send me a picture of you that we can show the world? Love you xx 

I smiled, saved his number into my phone and sent him a picture of me that was world-proof. I got out of my bed and went to take a shower. I got dressed into my favourite jeans and a comfortable hoodie. I brushed my long brown locks. I walked over to my desk and grabbed my backpack and phone. I went to the kitchen to get breakfast. While I was eating I got a message. 
Harry x: Such a beautiful picture love. Have fun on school today. If you want to watch the interview, you better record BBC one from 3 pm till 3.15 pm. Talk to you after school xx 
Nel: thanks. I will record it so that I can watch it when I come home. Talk to you when I get home Hazz xx 
I went to the tv to record the interview if the boys and then made myself ready to go to Helena. Helena and I are going to school together.

When I arrived at Helena's, she pulled me into a big hug and said "I still can't believe that you know the boys if One Direction and that you are going to meet them." I smiled znd said "You can meet them too. We were going to study in London remember. So that means that we will hang out with them sometime." "Let's go or we are going to be late" she said and we left for school. Nobody knew that I am going on tour with One Direction. I survived the first 2 periods. I took my phone. 
Harry x: Hey babe, how are you doing? I miss our talks! xx 
I replied on him. How couldn't I. 
Nel: Hey Hazz, I am fine. I miss you too, I can't wait until I am home xx 
Helena couldn't stop talking about Louis. I think they would make a cute couple. They are both really crazy. Helena is Louis' female version.

At lunch, Helena and I talked about our plans for London. We also thought about which songs we could cover next time and Helena was speaking about how awesome it would be if Louis was her boyfriend. 2 more periods to go and I could go home. I couldn't wait till school is out today. My last subjects are IT and music, 2 of my most favourite subjects on school.

Harry's P.O.V.

We arrived at the interview but all I could think about was Nel. I sat in the middle of us 5, Lou was on my right side and Liam on the left. "Hi, I am Sofia Brooks. Your host" the girl from the age of 25 said. We said our 'hello's' back and not a second later we were on air. "Hello back. On our couch at the moment sits one of the biggest boyband, One Direction" She said into the camera and then turned to us. "Hey boys, thank you for coming. We have let the fans suggest questions and we picked some for you to answer. First one, are you guys exited for the tour?" She said. We nodded and Liam said "We absolutely can't wait to meet the fans again all over Europe. Being on stage is the thing we like to do." "Nice, I heard that this girl is going to be your new guitarist for the tour, right?" She asked while showing the picture management gave before the interview. The lads all looked at me so I answered. "This girl is Nel and she can play wonderful guitar. She is really sweet and caring. She even can sing pretty well." I said and the boys all looked confused at me. They never heard Nel sing, I never told them that she can sing that beautiful like she does. "Okay, next question. Who of you is single and who is not? Niall?" She asked. "Single" Niall replied. "Louis?" "Have my eyes on someone" Louis replied. "Harry?" "Someone special has catch my eye" I said. "How about you Liam?" "Single" Liam replied. "And last but not last Zayn?" "Single" Zayn replied. "Harry or Louis, wanna tell something about her?" She asked. I looked at Louis and he said "let us just say that they are totally worth it and that they are gorgeous." We both smiled at the camera. "Last question, how does your dreamgirl look like. Let's start with Harry." she said. "She must be funny, sweet and caring. Talented as well. I Like girls with long brown hair and chocolate brown eyes who sparkle every time of the day." I said with a huge smile on my face. I technically just described Nel, she is my dreamgirl. "Nice, how about you Louis?" she said turning to Louis. "I Like girls with dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She must have the ability to make me laugh whenever I feel sad and loves to act foolish sometimes." Louis said. His eyes sparkled, I think I know who he is talking about. Our Louis is in love. "Okay, Liam?" she said. "My dreamgirl is just a caring and gorgeous lady." Liam said. "Great, how about you Niall?" she said. "Well, actually the same as Liam but she must be funny too." Niall said. "Then last but not last, Zayn?" she said. "She just has to make me happy. That's all I ever want." Zayn said. "That's all we have for today so thank you boys and good luck with the tour." She said and we went off air. We gave Sofia a hug and went home again. 1 more hour till Nel gets home from school I really can't wait. I am falling more for her every second of the day.

Nel's P.O.V.

After that we did write our own song in music, we went home. I directly texted Harry. 
Nel: Honey I am home. I am going to watch the interview now xx 
Harry x: Nice, how has your day been. Tell me what you found of the interview are you watched it xx 
Nel: I will, my day was boring except the last period. We had to make our own song xx 
I laid my phone next to me on the couch answerd started watching the interview of the boys. The first question was already about the boys' tour. Liam answered but didn't mentioned me. I said this to early. because a moment later my face appear on the screen next to the women. I think her name vast Sofie or something. All the boys looked at Harry. I guess they wanted him to answer and so he did. He told my name but not my last name thank god for that. He said I could play really good guitar and that I was sweet and caring. He also said that I could sing really well. How could he know that, I never sang for the boys. Then I realised I once uploaded a video on YouTube of me singing. He must have seen it on my profile then. The other boys looked confused so I knew only Harry has seen that video of me. I was kind of relieved the others haven't because I actually can't sing. Helena is the one who can sing not me. Then the second question came, it is a really interesting one. Who was single. Niall was, just Zayn and Liam. Harry said he has an eye on someone special. I was wondering who that would be. Also Louis had his eye on someone. the host asked them if they wanted to tellsomething about them but the said that the 2 girls were gorgeous and worth it. Then it was time for the last question. What they search for in a girl. The host start with Harry. After he described his dreamgirl, I realised he just described me, I was shocked. Why would THE famous Harry Styles fall fora girl like me. I just don't understand it. He could get every girl in the world, even girls who are much more beautiful then I am. I didn't pay attention to the rest of the interview anymore. I desired to just ask Harry why me. 
Nel: I saw the interview. You described me as your dreamgirl x 
He directly replied like he was just doing nothing and waiting for me to text him about the interview. 
Harry x: I indeed did because you are the most beautiful and talented girl I have ever seen xxx 
I began to blush. I am glad Harry couldn't seemed at the moment because I was as red as a tomato. I can definitely say now that I felt in love with the one and Only Harry Styles and if that is not enough I am going on tour with him and the boys. My life is awesome.

Harry's P.O.V.

I was really nervous. Nel is watching the interview. Soon she will realise that I described her as my dreamgirl. I don't know what I should say when she asks me. Then my phone vibrated. I quickly grabbed my phone and read the message. 
Nel <3: I saw the interview. You described me as your dreamgirl x 
This was what I was afraid of that she would say that. I quickly replied. 
Harry: I indeed did because you are the most beautiful and talented girl I have ever seen xxx 
I immediately regretted the text. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to tell her that I love her but not in this way. I want it to be romantic. Now tour can't start fast enough so that I can tell her properly that I love her and even ask her to be my girl. I want her to be mine. she is all I ever wanted.

This was chapter 4. I hope you enjoyed it. 
Leave a COMMENT in the commentsbox 
and give the VOTE button a bit of love. 
Thank you for reading this story. I love you all. 
Have a nice weekend. 
Don't forget to become a fan!
Next chapter will come soon I guess. 
Lots of love 
Elise

Comment / vote please