Chapter 6: Leaving for London

Nel's P.O.V.

My mom woke me up at 5 am in the morning. I was really grumpy until I realised why I had to get up that early. I was going to London to meet Harry and the other lads of One Direction. And like that is not enough, I will hang out with them for 2 freaking months. I got out of my bed and went to take a quick refreshing shower. I pulled my most comfortable jeans on and my favourite hoodie. I brushed my teeth and went through my brown curls / waves. I walked to my room and looked around for the last time, to see if I didn't forget to bring things with me. When I was sure I had everything, I went downstairs. I grabbed my IPod and purse from the dinner table and followed my father outside. He was carrying my suitcase to the car because it was quite big and very heavy too. I checked my purse to make sure that all the documents I needed were in there. Also the papers of the songs I had to play were in there. I had received them one week ago. I directly started practising so that I would be ready when we practise together for the first time. When we were in the car my mom gave me a picture of me and Helena from last night and said "We thought you would want to take a piece of her with you everywhere you go, so I took a picture of you to last night and printed it out for you." "That is so sweet of you mom. I love you." I replied. I don't know how I am going to do it but I have to talk English to the boys. My English is good but sometimes I like to talk in my mother tongue you know. We arrived in Brussels were I would take a Eurostar to London. We got out of the car, my dad took my suitcase who was still very heavy and then we walked into the giant hall. When we arrived at my platform, I hugged my mom and said "I am going to miss you so so much. I love you." "Ooh, we love you to honey." my mom said with her arms still around me. When she let me go, I gave my dad a hug. "I am going to mis you Nel. Make sure that the guys take care of you, okay? You can always call me, you know." He said. I nodded and took my suitcase. Before I walked into the Eurostar, I turned around and waved at my parents. I saw that my mom was crying. "I love you" I yelled and got in. I dropped my heavy and big suitcase into one of the racks and went to my seat. I sat down and plugged my Ipod in. I started to listen to One Direction while I laid my head against my seat and closed my eyes. I knew I was totally ready to go on adventure with the boys. Not a moment later, the Eurostar started to move. I knew I was on my way to the boys.

I sat there in my seat for a very long time. I think I already sat one hour in this train. One more to go. I decided to sent Harry a message. 
Nel: Hi Hazz, I am on my way now. Still one hour until I finally get to meet you in real life. I cant' wait. xx 
I didn't expected him to send me back but he did. I guess he was bored too then. 
Harry x: Hi babe, I can't wait either. How is the trip going? I will see you in one hour then xxx 
I smiled. Does he really wanted to know how the trip was going? Well I can tell you not so good because next to is someone sleeping very loudly. 
Nel: It's horrible, the men next to me is snoring really badly. I can't wait till I get out of here and see you guys. xxx 
Harry x: Poor you. I have to tell you something, don't ever go near Zayn while he is sleeping. He snors really hard. I will give you one big hug when you get here that you even for get your trip to us. xx 
Nel: Well, I can't wait for that hug anyway ;) xxx 
Harry x: Ofcourse you can xp xx 
I had to suppress a laugh, I don't want to wake the man who is laying next te me up. Before I could reply I had another message. 
Harry x: What are you doing at the moment besides texting me because I already know that xp xxx 
Nel: Well, I am listening to your music actually xxx 
Harry x: Sweet, which song? xx 
Nel: My favourite, little things xxx 
Harry x: That's my favourite too xx 
Nel: If that is your favourite too, then you can sing it to me sometime ;) xx 
Harry x: You're such a flirt xx I will if you sing with me xx 
Nel: I know right? ;) Okay I will xx 
Harry x: I have to go babe xx see you in 30 minutes xx
I still have 30 minutes on this Eurostar so I decided that it wasn't a bad idea to try to take a nap. So I closed my eyes and tried to sleep for a bit.