Chapter 3: Having a nice day with Helena

Harry's P.O.V.

I am really glad that Nel can come with us. I am going to tell her tomorrow. It is already really late now. I decided to sent her a message. 

Harry: hey love, hope you had a wonderful day xx can't wait until I talk to you tomorrow xx goodnight babe xx 

I didn't expect a message back but I got one back. Nel does weird things with me. She let my heart beat faster, my mind go crazy and let butterflies fly around in my stomach. Yes. I, Harry Styles, have butterflies in my stomach. I never had them but Nel gives me them. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I cant wait until I finally meet her. I believe that she is even more prettier in real life. 

Nel: goodnight Haz xx my day was awesome, thanks to you xp talk tomorrow xx

I smiled. This girl is driving me insane. She just doesn't know what she is doing to me. I walked to the room where the other lads were. "Hey Hazz" Louis said "how are you going to tell her?" I turned to him an replied "I don't know yet Lou. Maybe something like 'you play so good guitar that we need you to tour with us around Europe'? " He nodded and said "Sounds great. Want to come join us, we're watching 'Paranormal Activity 3'." I am not in the mood for such a movie. "I am sorry Lou. Not the kind of film I need at the moment. I am going to sleep. Goodnight Lou." I said. Lou nodded and replied "Goodnight Hazz".

After that I went straight to my room, undressed myself until I was only wearing my boxer and let myself fall on my soft bed. I grabbed my phone and searched around on YouTube. There I found something from Nel. A singing movie where she is singing from 7 months ago. the song she sang was 'Wonderwall' from Oasis. She never told me that she could sing so good. Her voice was like that from an angel. But more beautiful. I kept watching it over and over again until I felt asleep.

Nel's P.O.V.

Today is a sunday, that means the last day of the weekend. The last day of talking every time of the day to 1D. I need to get Harry's phone number. I also needs to study a bit today but not so much because I did almost everything yesterday. Should Harry be awake? I grabbed my phone. No kik message. I decided to send one first then. 

Nel: good morning Hazza xx ;)

I went downstairs to have breakfast. Only my mom was already up. I am glad I don't have an annoying brother or sister like Helena does. After breakfast I took a hot and nice shower. Once I was done I changed into my sweatpants and comfortable t-shirt. I got one new message from the one who I am starting to fall for. Harry Styles, 1/5 of One Direction. 

Harry: good morning babe xx ;) wanna Skype? xx 

Nel: Sounds good to me Hazza xx 

Not moments later I was on Skype with Harry Styles. It sounds weird I know.

"Hey beautiful" he said in his husky morning voice. I can tell that he just woke up. "Hey Hazza" I replied. "You look stunning in the morning. Would like to wake up to that every day." He said. I felt the blood rise to my cheeks. He got met blushing. "You're cute when you blush." He said when he saw that my cheeks were red. His comment didn't help the situation. It caused my to blush even harder if that was even possible. "What are your plans for today?" He asked me. "I have to study a little bit more and then I maybe go to Helena or she can come to me." I replied. "Your plans?" I asked. "Thinking about you" he said and winked at me. I blushed again.

"Ooh yeah, before I forget. Would you like to go on tour with us around Europe as our guitarist? You really have talent and we need some girls around us, that keeps us calmer." He said. What, wait. They want me to ho on tour with them? "For how long? Where? How?" I said confused. "We asked management if you could be our new guitarist and after watching the movies we sent, they wanted you to cole with us. It is around Europe, we will give you the countries later. It is the whole months July and August. You will get paid for it." He said. I nodded and said "I would like to go on tour with you guys." "Great. But I am gonna need some things of you before. Date of birth, place of birth, living address, phone number of you and parents, e-mail address." He said. I nodded and replied "I will type it, that's easier for you" he nodded and I began to type.'Date of Birth 10th of June in 1995; place of Birth Belgium, Antwerp; living address .....; my number 5742696486; my parents' number 5732389743; e-mail nelvaneerde@gmail.com'