Chapter 11: Rehearsal

Nel's P.O.V.

The interview went surprisingly good. We were at the studios now for the rehearsal. We walked to the room. Liam was giving Niall a piggyback ride while Louis was talking to Zayn. Harry was walking next me while holding my hand. When we reached the boys' studio, we got in. The room was filled with musical instruments, from a couple of guitars till drums and a keyboard. "Hi boys" a man around is forties said to us. He turned to me and said "You must be Nel, the guitarist. I am Jerry the director of the tour. Nice to finally meet you. The boys have told me a lot about you." I looked at Harry who was smiling sheepish at me. "We have to do a lot of practising today so let's get started. Nel, you will not be joining the band in the corner the stage but the boys on it. But today we are going to try to get every song in harmony." Jerry said while handing me an acoustic guitar. "Let's start with 'Little Things' that is okay by everyone." He said. We all nodded. I took seat at one of the only chairs in the room. I just had to begin with playing. The bassist came sit next to me with another guitar. I did a countdown and started with playing. I concentrated me entirely because I knew if I didn't that I would play a lot of mistakes. At the moment I expected the boys to sing, it stayed quiet. I just kept on playing the song. Maybe they first wanted to see if I could play it well enough or something.

The thoughts of One Direction during the song.

They all were surprised by Nel. They couldn't even sing the lyrics to in because they were so surprised by the way he played the song. In a good way ofcourse.

Niall - I was shocked, she played the song like she learned it years ago. She had put so much emotion in her playing. I must say that only the extremely talented ones can get emotion in a song they only learned two weeks ago. I just ...... wow

Liam - I just couldn't believe my ears. The way Nel played our song was just ....... I just can't describe it. I never expected that she would play our song without even one fault. She only had practised this for two weeks for god's sake.

Zayn - When she hit the first note, I was just frozen in place. I never heard someone play 'Little Things' as beautiful as her. She is definitely a special girl, a really talented one.

Louis - Wow, she is really good. Never thought would find a good guitarist after Jack. But guess what, we found one who is much much better and one who makes my Hazza happy.

Harry - I already knew my girl was really talented but got me silent again. There is no way to describe how beautiful she made 'Little Things'. She even made more emotional then it already was. She is the greatest guitarist we will ever have. She also is the most amazing girl. I really love her. She is everything I ever dreamt of, talented and gorgeous and so much more.

Jerry - I think we finally found the one. Let's hope she wants to join the world tour too.

Nel's P.O.V.

When I finished the song, I looked at the boys who were watching me with their mouths open. "Wow" I hear some of the boys gasp. "She is damn good" I heard Jerry mumble. Did I just hear that good, does he find me a good player? "Wow,that was amazing my love" Harry said while coming to me and pecking my cheek. "Now guys, you need to sing. I am completely sure that Nel won't screw up so let's start over again. Uhm Nel, that was amazing. Can you keep young that the whole tour long?" Jerry said. I nodded and started over. This time the boys sang their parts. I must say that this song is really emotional. This is one of my most favorite songs of the boys. "That was great. Let's practice the others. 'They don't know about us' first." Jerry said.

After we did 5 or 6 songs, we got a break to get some food and stuff. It was 4.30 pm by now. We were all sitting on the ground talking about the music and the upcoming tour. I sat in between Harry's legs, leaning against his chest while he leaned against a wall. "It's going to be fun, meeting all our fans all around Europe and the world. I can't wait until it finally starts." Niall said. He really loves his fans, they all do ofcourse. It's just amazing that I can travel around Europe with them. They already became my best guy friends and Harry my boyfriend. I was snapped out of thought by Harry's lips who were touching my cheek. I turned my head and gave him a sweet peck on his lips. "Eew guys PDA" Louis yelled. A blush appeared on my cheeks. Harry noticed it and whispered in my ear "I love you". I took one of his large hands in my smaller ones and began to play with it while Harry was talking with the boys about the tour and stuff. I wasn't so interested in that stuff. The only thing I care about are the boys, my boy and making music. "Let's start again" Jerry said. I completely agree with him. We still have so much to do before the tour begins. Harry got up and pulled him with me. I grabbed the guitar again and began to play 'I Would' like Jerry told us too.

It was the end of our rehearsal so I put the guitar back were Jerry got it. "That was amazing guys. Nel, you really surprised me. I really thought we had to work hard on your parts but you are doing them great." Jerry said. A smile appeared on my lips. "Thanks" I mumbled shyly. "Let's go, I am hungry" Niall said which caused me to laugh. Harry laughed with me too. When we walked to the hallway, Harry wrapped his arm around my waist. The van was parked a bit further then the door of the studios were so we had to walk a little.

Niall's P.O.V.

When we were walking to the car, I notice a beautiful girl standing there watching us. She had long brown curly hair and if I am not mistaken brown eyes. She looked like a fan. I stopped and asked "Would you like an autograph love?". She nodded and handed me a piece of paper and a marker. "Boys, come here and sign this paper for this lovely girl." I yelled at the boys. And turned back to the girl and said "What's your name love?". "Verity" she said shyly. She took a deep breathe and said " Can I also have a picture with you Niall?" "Ofcourse" I replied. We took a picture. "What's your Twitter so that I can follow you" I said to her. "Verity_Hawke" she said. I quickly followed her on Twitter and gave her a hug. The boys had all signed her paper so it was time to go. "I have to go know. We will talk on Twitter." I said. "Sure, talk to you later" she said before I turned around and followed the others and already arrived at our van. Before I disappeared I waved at Verity. She is such a beautiful girl. I hope to meet her again soon.

Nel's P.O.V.

We were all sitting in the van on our way to the boys' apartment. We are going to order pizza. Before we got in the car, Niall gave an autograph to a girl on the streets. The boys followed him and signed paper too. I could see on Niall's face that he really likes this girl. I don't know he name but she looked like a nice girl. She can definitely become a friend of mine. I was sitting on Harry's lap all the way home. I know Louis doesn't like it because he can't hold Helena in his arms. I can't wait until they get together. They would be so cute. I laid my head on Harry's chest and closed eyes. "Tired love?" Harry asked me in his low voice. I just nodded. "Take a nap then. I will wake you up when we're home." he said and kissed my forehead softly. His arms slipped around my body. His hand began to draw figures on my back which caused that I felt asleep really quickly. What can I say, Harry is really comfortable.

Dear readers,

I hope you enjoyed chapter 11. I am so terribly sorry that it took me so long. I first had exams then a really busy holiday and I had writerblock. I know this is not the best chapter I have wrote so far but I hope that you like it. You can still apply for the GIRLFRIENDS of LIAM and ZAYN!! 

So please COMMENT on this chapter. Also VOTE. If you aren't already a fan then become a FAN and SHARE this story with your friends.

A thanks to @helenastyles1999 for being in this chapter and soon more to follow. Also a thanks to my best friend @nelekelove who gives me inspiration without knowing it.

I love you guys. 

I try to write as fast as possible

STAY TUNED for more chapters!!!

Lots if love 

Elise ♥

Comment / vote / fan / share