Starlight

Hero POV

She'd brought in a little Creeper and has been keeping it as a pet. Great. Oh well, I couldn't get mad at her. Not at all. Especially since she would always give me these adorable puppy eyes that made my heart melt a little.

But, while I was gone, I'd made that special little thing something that she'd fall in love with. It was a ring. I'd finally gotten up the guts to ask, reciting every night in the pond of water near where I'd worked. Every night since, I'd been thinking the works over in my head. Everything was perfect. And I knew just the place to ask.

"Y/n? Could you meet me somewhere tonight?" I asked, sitting on a chair as I watched her work.

"Yeah sure..." clang clang, "Where at?"

"That little alcove that you found me at..." I interlaced my fingers, remembering that day. I was so stupid not to see the little details...

"Yeah, Hero. I'll meet you there later tonight." she replied, a look on her face showing she was remembering as well.

I smiled. "Thanks, babe." I kissed her forehead and left.

------

The moonlight glistened off of the dew that had settled in the grass, the sky cloudless and speckled in stars. I'd brought a dark blue blanket laced with gold creatures such as wolves and deer. I'd been given this before my eyes turned white. In a time where peace ruled.

But I'd brought it for the memories, and to create a new one. Y/n came up the rise and into the little alcove where I'd wept. A flowering bush bloomed where my tears fell. She smiled when she saw me. She had nothing but her daily clothes on, maybe a pair of sneakers.

Her hair shone in the moonlight, a few fly-aways sticking out here and there. She sat beside me, myself pulling out a torch and flint. I light it, brightening up the area. She smiled, her face warm in the light. I smiled back, my eyes reflecting hers. It was a beautiful night.

"So, what's the surprise, Hero?" she asked, her e/c eyes glinting with curiosity.

I took out a small box that I'd carved from the tree earlier on. An Enderdragon was etched into the surface, wolves running along side it with two people sitting beside each other on the top underneath the dragon's wing. She gasped, covering her mouth. I handed it to her, letting her open it.

Your POV

The box He handed you was gorgeous; the etched scene was marvelously crafted. You opened it, gasping more as tears brimmed your eyes. It was a ring. A gold ring in the shape of a dragon wrapped in a loop. The dragon's claws held a small y/bs with a diamond for an eye. You closed the box and wrapped your arms around Hero's neck.

"Thank yooooou!" you screamed, hugging Him tight.

"You're welcome, y/n." He smiled, holding you. Tonight was the best night ever.