Snuggles

You returned to your room victorious, your boob still a little sore from earlier. Hero was reclining on your bed, clearly asleep by His snores emanating from underneath the 'Inhale My Dong' pillow that Mark had given you. You rolled your eyes, sitting at your desk and loading up YouTube.

Mark had uploaded another horror game part, nothing too new. You searched up a few songs and hit play, loading Minecraft in another tab. You then opened up an older world, your house sitting in the center of the map. It was a world before you'd met Hero. You'd exported it from your tablet, so some older textures and blocks still made it up.

You smiled, going inside. You searched through a chest near a disc player. Inside was a modded disc with your favorite song on it. You left it be, searching around the house to make sure everything was there. With a happy nod, you exited the world, pausing your music and looking over at Hero. He was still asleep, His arms on his chest and his legs relaxed. You instantly thought of the pranks Jerome and Mitch had pulled on you the last few days, including the dart fight earlier today.

You ran downstairs, snatching the whipped cream can from the fridge. As you came up into your room, Hero was gone. Oh no, you were in trouble. You'd forgotten that He could read your thoughts whenever. He must've been awake. But before you could run back downstairs, He snatched up from behind into a hug.

You squealed in surprise, laughing as He raspberried your stomach.

"Hero! Stahp! That tickles!" you screamed, Hero dragging you onto the bed.

"Oh but why?" He asked in His sweet voice, making you smile and blush a little. He was in a mood.

"Because I said so, you big teddy bear." you teased, the first time having been fine.

He smiled, hugging you from behind and resting His head in your neck. You smiled more, tilting your head a little. He nuzzled your sweet spot, making you moan a little. He continued, moving on to sucking. You let out a breath, He was teasing you again. You gently nudged Him to tell Him to stop teasing. He smiled, His hands wandering up your shirt and to your bra. He took a boob in each hand and started to massage them. This should be fun... you winced a little, noting one was still sore from earlier.

Hero nodded, pulling you onto His lap, still massaging one.

"Mh." you leaned against Him, smiling up at Him. He smiled back, kissing you.

You kissed back, His lips against yours. With a quick smile, you broke off.

"Maybe later, Hero~"