Living Digital

You had now lived in your game for about three days. And- after much persuasion, Hero let you into the Over world. You had began to build a house, the floor coated in the dust of your work. It was all made from Oak, your favorite wood. Just the right tint and color.

Hero hadn't visited, as he promised. He told you He'd leave you alone as long as He could still see you in a few weeks. Er- Minecraft weeks, as the days here seemed long, but in the real world, they were only a few minutes. You started on the roof, using oak stairs to make a peak. It was perfect. Nothing could make today bad, not even the rain that just started.

Your smile turned to a panicked look as you darted underneath a tree.

"Little cold, y/n?" Hero asked, making you jump. You blushed, that wasn't a tree. It was Hero holding an umbrella.

He smiled, leading you inside your home. As you shut the door behind Him, you turned on him.

"I thought you said that you'd stay away?" you said, half furious, half soaked.

He blinked. "I missed you."

You stopped for a minute, what? He? Missed you? How can an AI miss a human? 

He rolled his eyes, folding the umbrella and tucking it under his arm. "I can't miss my girl?"

You instantly blushed dark red, what the Hell did he mean by THAT!? You went up to him and looked him in the eye as if searching for an answer. He just blinked again, confused.

"You knew that, right?" He asked, being careful with his words. You slapped him across the face.

"I did not know that we are a thing! I don't know how I even came into this! How did I even get into my tablet!?" You were screaming at him now, furious for answers.

He gave you a look and set his arms on your shoulders. "First off, I wish I could hit you back. Second, you are addicted to me, are you not?"

You nodded, suddenly terrified of the though of him killing you.

"Third, I am NOT an AI, got it? Fourth and final, I've gained a liking to you. Do NOT lose that." with that, he let go, taking up the umbrella and teleporting back to the Nether.

He, the Mighty Herobrine, has gained a liking to you. 

...

...

Holy crap. You fangirled, still a little terrified, for a few moments. Then, you left for bed, as Night was coming on fast.