Dart Fight

You had finally gone home, Dark wanting to tag along. Hero, however, disagreed. He warned Dark that if he laid a finger on you, He wouldn't be alive much longer. You instinctively smacked His cheek.

But home at last, you plugged in your tablet and pulled up Minecraft. Mark was going to have a live stream tomorrow and you decided to make him something special for it. It was his logo, the bright red M with a pink Warfstache adorning the space in front of it. With a new world created, you set to work. You first pulled up the Creative Inventory, looking for the right red and pink. Redstone blocks, pink wool, and stone caught your eye. (the stone was for marking the building space)

Hero watched from a faraway tree, munching on Golden Apples the entire time. You started to mark things out, making sure it was the right height and width to fit the M. With it all marked, you set to work on the gigantic M. It was all cubic, so it made things much easier. It only took about twenty minutes, a few mistakes, and a cold Pepsi to finish the M.

"Alright. Break time." you trotted downstairs into the foyer, Mitch waiting with a Nerf gun. "Oh crap." you dodged the first two bullets, ducking behind the rail.

With a laugh, Mitch, now aided by Ian and Jerome, sped after you with the dart guns. You ran back up the stairs, squealing. Adam opened his door, shooting at Jerome. A dart hit Mitch in the forehead, making him smile and roll his eyes.

"Ah! I'm a zombie! Jerome! Fluffeh, halp!" Mitch fell to his knees in laughter, awaiting Jerome's aid. Ian stepped over them and darted after you. You instinctively hid in the elevator, locking the door.

Ian jiggled the handle, you pushing the down button. "Ah, man! She took the elevator!"

"Hurry and catch her downstairs, Ian! I'll get Jason." Adam responded.

You opened the door as it reached the main floor, darting out and going for the multi-shot pistols. With a quick lock and load (from tons of practice) you shot at Ian who was coming down the stairs. He ducked, the dart striking Adam.

"Ugh! Ian! I'm hit! Avenge meeeee!!" he shouted, falling on his back.

Ian laughed, pursuing you out back. You ran as fast as your legs could carry you, but you ran into Quentin, the fish. He pointed a shotgun at Ian, shooting two darts at him. "Run, y/n! I'll hold him off!" good, he was on your side. With a quick nod, you sped off into the front yard, Jason hiding in the bushes with Seto.

Both shoot at you with pistols, shouting battle cries. You rolled to the ground, shooting them both on the shoulders. You were always a sharp shooter when it came to Nerf guns. They fell with laughs, allowing you inside.

Jerome waited for you to shut the door before shooting at you again. You dodged, shooting back at him. Ian came in from behind you, reloading his gun. With a distraction cry, Jerome raced down the stairs, charging you. You ran up onto the couches, shooting him on his chest. He fell with a plop, a dart whizzing by your face. Ian was the last to go.

You shot at him, missing by an inch. Oh, you needed to hit him! You absolutely needed to! He shot back at you, missing as well. Both of you were good, but you were better. With a dual shot, you fell back onto the couch, hitting him twice.

"Yeah! Won again, Ian!" Ian just shook his head and shot your boob. With a yelp, you hugged your chest. "Watch it, mister!"