Bloody Walls, Horror Halls

The next morning, you woke alone. It was cold, no sounds or anything for that matter. You were in a box of blackness, the floor cold cement. You began to panic, where were you? Where was Hero?

You sat up, hugging your knees. The darkness began to laugh, coming from all around you. It wasn't normal. It was bubbly, cruel. You glanced around trying to pinpoint it. It was coming from everywhere. It was all deep, but multi-toned. You wanted to scream, you wanted Hero. You wanted to be away from here. Out where the light shown everything. But you couldn't mover. You were trapped in this living nightmare.

A light above you turned on, shimmering in beady eyes all around you. You screamed and curled up in a ball. Where was Hero?? A creature reached for you, your leg shooting out and kicking it back. It hissed, going back to laughter. Your terror rose as all of them began to close in.

"ffo kcaB!" a voice shouted, the creatures whimpering and backing off from you.

No one came with the voice, only a dagger. It was skid across the floor to you. Bringing forth a bit of courage, you glanced up. Two white glowing eyes glared at you from behind a shadow. A bright light shone behind it. 

"H-hero?" you asked, but He turned away and left. "Hero!" you shouted, only to be brought back into darkness as He closed the door behind Him. You slumped back to your fetal position, caressing the dagger close to your chest. What was going on?

**Short chapter, sorry. I wanted to put a major plot twist into the story. What do you think? Too far? Oh well, my story. Lol. Any suggestions on what should happen next? And can you guess what just happened?**