Our Unexpected Dream

~ Abby ~

I closed my eyes....as I heard footsteps coming towards me then I heard nothing....

Just my breathing....

~ Ann ~

I covered my face with my hands and thought 'I can't hurt him.....I can't...'

I heard running footsteps but then silence only filled my ears along with ringing....

~ Abby ~

As my eyes were still closed tight.....my body felt like I was lying down......

I was too afraid to open my eyes but thats until I felt someones arm wrap around me pulling me closer....

~ Ann ~

My eyes were still closed but I felt like I was sitting.....

wasnt I standing?

I felt soft skin touch my cheek.....I felt the urge to open my eyes but I was scared....

~ Both POV ~

"My lady?"

"Ann...."

~ Abby ~

I opened my eyes and saw a pair of blue eyes inches away from my face......

"You have been moving around all night....my lady" Ren says smirking at me

What is going on?

"I hope you weren't dreaming about me....." Ren says then leans towards me

His lips touched mine as I slowly closed my eyes but......I was so confused....he backed away and grabbed my left hand......entangled our fingers....I widen my eyes at the diamond ring on my finger the one that  Ren was giving me a kiss on......

~ Ann ~

When I opened my eyes.....I saw Masato staring at me as he gently carressed my cheek

"You fell asleep....you might get a cold" He says in such a gentle voice

Wasnt I......what in the world is going on?

"Are you alright? You seem to be surprised.....did you have a dream?" Masato asks pouring me traditional tea

I looked around and it was a house......no one was here but me and Masato......I look down towards my clothing and saw blue slim jeans, a white shirt, a necklace.....my hair was a little short....

"Ann?"

Masato grabs my hand.....and I stared at our entangled hands.....and saw.....wedding rings?!

~ Both POV ~

"It was just a dream from the very start....." Jin says with his voice echoing in they're heads

What?......

"You both fell asleep in your life.......but the life you thought was your life was just a dream...."

The two couldnt be anymore confused?......they were beyond confused....

"The moment when you two were talking about your favorite anime.....that was the start of your very dream"

Ann and Abby thought about it for a moment....

"I'll help you........."

~ Abby ~

I saw myself getting ready for bed with Ren.......we both had wedding rings......and Jin added a ton of flasbacks of our lives.....

Thats when it hit me.......