Our Unexpected Opportunity

HiHi!!! It's AnnChan here! My new friend AbbyDavis595 wanted to make a fanfic together so I insisted on writing it! So here it is!
***Me(black haired) and Abby(bondehaired)look similar to that picture****

~Ann~

A strange man that had beautiful wings came up to us. He had white blond hair with such light blue eyes. He was wearing a white something. He looked magical.
"Would you two like to enter Utapri world?"
I widen my eyes and stare at Abby.
"No way!"

Abby grabs my shoulders.
"This is once in a life time opportunity, AnnChan!"
I gulp. I look at the magical guy then at AbbySan.
"Should we go?" I say
"Let's go!!" Abby grabs my hand.
She and I were standing in front of this magical guy.

He smiled down at us.
"You have 30 days. I will take care of your lives while you are away. If you wish to stay in the anime world, we could talk about that later. Are you ready?"
Abby grabs my hand.
"We are!" Abby said excitedly
I close my eyes.

I felt Abby hold my hand tight. I felt as though we were spinning or flying I couldn't tell because I was so excited and eager.
"We have arrived"
I open my eyes seeing really bright green grass. I was wearing leggings with a skirt and a sweater.

I look over at Abby, she was already glazing at the building. She was wearing a skirt as well with a shirt that said candies.
"We're actually here!!! I cannot believe it!!" Abby says cheerfully
"30 days, see you then"
The magical man disappears. He looks like Camus.
"AnnChan!!! What should we do!" Abby says with a worried look on her face

Suddenly the magical man appears again.
"Pardon me, here are your training teachers that I've chose for you. Here are your backgrounds. Here are your dorms. Here are your clothes. Lastly my name is Jin"
He disappears again.

I'm with Camus!
"Who are you with?" I ask
"I'm with ReijiSan!!!" Abby yells and about to faint but I grab hold of her arm gently
"My Senpai is Camus...."
"Cecil will be your classmate!!!" Abby says

I cannot believe we are actually here. Abby is so excited and happy. We were headed to our dorms.
"AnnChan......there's Ren" Abby says whispering
"Ren?"
I look around he was up ahead.
"It's really him" I say

I stare at Abby. She was staring at him. I lightly chuckle. Suddenly her cheeks were deep red.
I look over at Ren, he was staring this way. He winks at us.
"Omgosh!" Abby falls to her knees
I saw Ren coming this way.
Oh cheesecake he's coming!

I bent down to Abby.
"He's coming" I say
"What?!" Abby quickly stood up
Ren was behind her. Abby was pretending to be in a middle of a conversation. I point behind her.
"Hello, my little lambs"
I gulp. Abby's face was scarlet red.

Suddenly Ren leaned into Abby's face. He strokes her cheek.
"Those eyes of yours make my heart skip a beat, my lady"
Abby face was so red.

~Abby~

My heart aches. I feel like my head is gonna explode. My face is so warm.
"Jinguji, a flirt as always"
I saw AnnChan look down at the floor.
Ren chuckles.

I sigh out of relief. He was so close! I look over at AnnChan then.....oh!
Masato.
"Go talk to him" I say
"I-I couldn't" Ann looks away
I go behind Ann and push her towards Masato.

~Ann~

"Gah!"
I bump into someone. I look and it was Masato! I widen my eyes. His blue eyes....
I suddenly realize I was clenching his sweater. I stare at it for a second.
"I'm sorry!"
I move two steps back. I run behind Abby.