She nodded and pulled me along toward our secret pick up spot. If we were to go to the usual parent pick up area, that would be a mess all by itself.

  Once on the first day of school in second grade, my dad was driving me to school and when we arrived..women of children had started sprinting to our car. Let's just say I didn't attend school that day and my father had begged me to consider homeschooling.I had thought about it a couple times but decided against it because I wanted to get a little human company. My dad was gone a lot during the day. If he wasn't in the studio, he was doing an interview. Luckily he promised me he would try his hardest to come home at 6 every day. Which for the most part he has kept his promise.

" Hi Zoe." I said jumping into the car.

Zoe Sugg was Olivia's mother. She was incredible and not to mention stunning. Of course she was, Zoella was a beauty vlogger. After taking YouTube by the handle, she released a whole section of beauty products and even had a show.

" Hello Levi, how are you?" She asked giving me her signature smile. I loved her smile. The way it provided comfort and familiarity. Her and Olivia had that in common.

" I'm good." I replied before setting my attention on the passing cars outside the window. It was crazy to think that the people in the cars didn't have to be so careful about their lives. They didn't have to take precautions. I was a walking eye catcher and I didn't know any differently.

Olivia and Zoe jammed out to Disney music, while I had been fantasizing of a life less dangerous. I didn't even realize that we pulled up to my house so soon.

" Thank you for the ride." I delivered a smile in her direction.

" Of course.." She paused before continuing. "Tell your father that i say hello and Alfie and I will see him on Wednesday."

I nodded supplying one last bye before making my way up the steps of my house. I was thankful we didn't have such an overwhelming house. It was big to say the least but it provided character that not a lot of homes had these days.

I loved the wrapped around porch and little swing in the front. I loved the stone walls and tope color. But I loved the view most of all. Our house was surrounded by trees and the greenest grass. You would think a large family lived here instead of just two people, which was originally three. I think that was my parents point when they bought the house. They didn't want to be surrounded by fame but only get that sense of home.

I walked into the house throwing my shoes to the side and setting my bag on the table. On a normal weekday I would sit here after school and finish my homework quickly, so I didn't have to worry about it. But today was Friday and that didn't sound at all pleasing.

The hallway that I didn't pay much attention to suddenly drew my attention. I couldn't help but think about him probably as my teacher wanted.

My sight found the wedding picture that they had taken 16 years ago. The way they looked at each other was the definition of soul mates. I've never seen two people that were as in love as my parents were.

The next picture was a photograph of the three of us. I was very young and seemed to be very happy as cake covered my face. Dad had been dying of laughter as Tilly had frosting on his cheek and a face that held a very surprised look. It had been a perfectly timed photo.