Leaving The City

Chapter 49 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Steve's POV

Skyden and Amy..

Dan and Eleanor..

Jade and Seto..

Alex and Jason..

Me..? Nope.No way.I had a city to run..as I paced the hallway of Eleanor's room,waiting for her to come out of her 5 day locked-myself-in-your-room day..well,it was horrible.

I had a lot to think about..my city..I absolutely had to visit my friends from other cities too.Atlantia..The City In The Sky ( Not Mineplex )..The Island Of New Minecraft..The Fantasy Islands..The Camp Of Warriors..The Magic Village..The Underground Mine..a lot more..this isn't an ordinary world..this was a world where you live in it.Not playing from a computer.

And this world is so big..it's the biggest world ever and it will never run out of space."Steve.?"I jumped and turned around.Eleanor had opened the door of the room..wearing full diamond armor.."Where are you-"

"I'm off to find my sister."she said gravely and she looked at her green sword which was hanging off her belt."What.?No.!What about our city.!?"I asked and I grabbed her hand."Then I will leave Jade in charge for awhile..she's a great person..I can leave her in charge..until I come back."she said and put her Mineplex Ring on her table."I won't let you.!!"I shouted and she whipped around.

"Every minute I lose..someone could be hurting Sharon.!"she yelled and her eyes glowed a bright white."Eleanor.!"I said desperately and she yelled,"Leave me alone.!"she shocked me with lighting and I fell against a wall.Eleanor gasped and stepped back."Oh my Nether.I'm so sorry.."I glared at her and I said,"Fine.Leave."She stepped back again ( with tears in her eyes ) and she took one last look at me before running out of the room.

I watched her ( and tried not to feel the throbbing pain of my head ) and saw her jumping up her horse and riding away into the racetrack that we built to get down to the ground for horses."She's gone."Dan muttered,coming out of his room and I sighed.

Who knows when she'll be coming back..?

The days without Eleanor was getting worse..fights broke out..people died..mobs coming in by the thousands..but Jade and Seto kept us fine.Used their magic and stuff..

My immortality was wearing off..Notch said that when I have immortality..it comes with a price..I only have left with 57 more years..then I reborn with 100 years again.I can't live on forever.I sighed and waited at the gates again.Every morning..every day..then again..

Who knows when will she come back again..?

-End

The last chapter is so close..I can..taste it...so darn close..

Stop licking the cake Eleanor.

What..?Oh..sorry.It was so
delicious..yummy.

Stop.Eating.My.Cake.

Sorry.But I'm so sad..!It's almost the last chapter.!Cya guys in the next chapter.!Extra long.!I hope.

Oh wow.