Mysterious Powers

Chapter 31 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Steve's POV

After we managed to teleport ( with the help of Herobrine and Eleanor ) we ended up in a snow biome.."She's not waking up!"Eleanor yelled frantically and Herobrine looked puzzled."She's in a trance."Herobrine said,"Not sleeping walking or whatever.In the huma- I mean this world,it's actually called a coma."

I glanced at him as he tried to gently push Eleanor away so that he could carry Sharon."Stop!She's my sister!I can't let you take her away from me!"she cried and Katelyn pulled her aside."Calm down.."she said sternly and Eleanor looked at her like she wanted to possibly hit her or whatever.. As Katelyn introduced herself to her,Herobrine whispered,"Take Eleanor with you,I'll take care of Sharon myself."then he teleported away.

"Wait!Don't leave me!"Eleanor shouted and she looked at us."Uh..looks like we gotta take care of you now.."Dan said awkwardly and Eleanor looked around."I'm hungry.."Alex said and I nodded."I agree.."Katelyn said and took out her fishing rod.

"Let's get something to eat then.."We managed to find a few cows ( Katelyn fishes instead,being part ocelot and stuff ) and kill them,after making a furnace,Eleanor cooked the steak and we sat there with the sky going darker.."It's okay..the mobs can recognize me.."Eleanor said and sure enough,the mobs stayed away.

This wasn't the Eleanor I knew from last time.This was a new one,a scared and powerful person and only wants to please her parents..not the shy and thoughtful ( doesn't mean she's stupid ) girl like last time..Eleanor smirked at me and I knew she could also read minds..sheesh..

"I'm off to bed.."she yawned and made a bed for herself ( by getting it from who knows where ) and the rest of us looked at one another."I agree..I'm off.Good night.."Skyden said and pulled out a bed from his bag..While the rest looked out for mobs / anyone suspicious,I made 3 more beds and blew out the torches..good night..z..Z..z

I woke up to screaming."W-what happened.?!"Skyden yelled and I saw something that made me wish that I didn't look..."Amy.."Skyden turned away and I knew that for a long time they were together."Amy Snow.."I said and Skyden started to cry."Oh holy.."Eleanor said.

Lying there in a pool of blood,was Amy Snow's lifeless body..right in the middle of the camp."Wow..an early surprise in the morning.."Alex said glumly and Eleanor looked thoughtful and raised her hands."Summon forth a spirit.."she muttered and silver smoke from her hand made a shape...

-End

~ Mysterious powers ~
Ooooh..O.o