The Final Battle

Chapter 45 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Steve's POV

"FIRE.!"

Arrows rapidly fired and Mr Golden Dragon / The Budder Dragon
( As Sky calls it ) roared before bursting into a shower of experience and gold.
"No..!"Notch yelled and Herobrine took an opportunity to strike him down with a powerful blow."You..can't defeat me..brother.."Notch said smugly and Herobrine growled.The air shimmered behind him and a glowing girl wearing red appeared."Jeez,Lelia..you..you will keep on haunting me..right..?"Notch breathed heavily and the girl just looked at him coldly.

Herobrine raised his sword and Notch smiled,"Too bad.I'm not done yet and you will see why."Everyone backed away when Notch swung his bow
( which apparently was kinda sharp ) and with one clean sweep,Herobrine's blood dripped onto the grass."I,Notch.!Shall now awaken Felix.!The Ruler Of The Afterlife.!"with that,the ground rumbled and I heard someone say,"At last.."

A figure bust out of the dirt ( like some movie ) and he laughed,"Long time no see Herobrine.."Felix laughed again and everyone ducked as flying pieces of grass flew around ( again,like some big movie shit ) and I spotted a ring around the figure's neck and I immediately recognised it.."The Mineplex Ring Rank.."Eleanor said and we looked at each other and nodded.

"Sharon.!"she said and Sharon teleported over towards us,obviously frightened."What do we do.?!"she yelled as everyone started screaming as Felix ( which was a pretty horrible name for him ) started stomping on everyone."Steve.!She's..she's not a rank is she.?"Eleanor said and I shook my head."It's only the 2 of us..we're the only ones..that I know of."I said and suddenly,the Minecraft youtubers pointed upwards..The City Of Athens..my people..I nodded and finally knew what to do.

"Stampy.!Round up all the Minecraft youtubers and ask them to round up all the people.!"

"Sky.!Help Stampy.!We need all the help we can get.!Spread the word around.!"

"Jade.!Reinforce barriers.!"I yelled to her but she shook her head."I can help.!"she took out a ring..The Mineplex Ring Rank..
"H-how..?"Eleanor asked as her hair blew around in the wind."Not now.!But all that matters is that the others have to go.!We can fight.!"she replied and gestured at Seto.

They kissed and promised to meet up at The City Of Athens.Cute."ARE YOU DONE SAYING ALL OF YOUR GOODBYES..?!"Felix roared and laughed."Go.!"Eleanor yelled to Sharon and everyone ran away into the woods..only us 3 now..along with Herobrine and Trinity and Katelyn..we can do this.

Notch smiled from the shadows and watched.."I can rule The Nether now Herobrine.!You cannot stop me.!"Felix said and I rolled to the side as he almost stomped on us."NOW.!"Eleanor,Trinity,Katelyn and Jade yelled and I took out my sword and slashed at his mega huge foot.A tiny bit of code sweeped out and he roared.

Jade jumped up a block of flying dirt and landed on his shoulder with one knee and one hand and swept her sword across his face leaving a line of code sweeping into the storm.Eleanor made a gesture that kind looked like a rainbow and I was surprised that a beam of green light swept around Felix and making him yell and I swear he grew a bit smaller.

Trinity and Katelyn were shooting him and Herobrine kept blasting him with lightning and swinging his sword.I kept swiping away the dirt and trying to find a wound..I remembered..long ago.It seemed like so long when we left Mineplex.My city..and I have to defend it.No,I will.
Newfound strength made me hit him harder and I yelled,taking out my anger on him.

"STOP IT.!STOP THAT.!"he yelled and Notch looked at us worriedly.Finally,Felix yelled and everyone fell to the ground.A blast of cold air sweeped past everyone and I gasped for air.A shining golden diamond fell from Felix.."Good job.."someone said and I looked up.A boy wearing a grey hoodie walked out of the woods."You're..a Wolf Hybrid..but.."Trinity started to say when the boy pulled down his hood.

"N..no way.."Herobrine muttered and the boy's eyes flashed in the moonlight."You."Notch hissed and came out."Me."the boy laughed and he pricked up his wolf ears."Hey Mom and Dad."he continued and everyone froze."Y-you're..my son..?"Trinity cried and the boy..

..smiled.

-End

Oh.My.God.I HAVE TO HIDE.!DAD!HALP.!

Oh great,Eleanor what did you do.?!

I-I..I wrote about my brother.!

I can see that..jeez.( Waves hand to the big camera )

Since when there's a camera.?!OMG get out.!!
( Punches Big Screen TV )

That was new today.!It cost 58 diamonds.!

Sorry..sorry.But I'm just freaking out.Goodbye camera.! ( Punches camera )

Oh no..

Vote and comment.!