"Don't worry Celina, its just precaution, Brant had already told me about the procedure. Just relax." It would've been nice if my uncle had included that in one of the lengthy speeches about the Halders.

The men peered inside of our car and my uncle pop the trunk so that it could be checked. Once we got the 'ok' from the armed guards we traveled another mile up a windy road with only a few trees on either side of the grassy open field. Once we reached the last crest of the hill a enormous mansion was sprawled in front of us. It looked to be about two football fields long, and people milled around in groups. Some were groups of kids playing ball, teenagers and adults conversing with each other. We pulled up into the circular driveway behind one of about six parked cars. I looked around to see people relaxing and having fun, it was nothing that I expected. I think I might like it here at least for a little while. We got out of the car and walked to the entrance where Alpha Halder stood waiting to greet us. I knew he was the Alpha just be the way he stood, alphas had a way about them, proud, domineering, and powerful. He was no exception. He stood about six foot four built like a line backer, thick and wide made of hard muscle. He looked to be around his late thirties just like my Uncle Thadius but I knew that he was much older than that. Wolves don't age as fast as humans and in fact some can control the rate at which they aged, such as alphas, betas, and of course royals. This was due in case it takes an alpha a long time to find his mate and able to produce more alphas. All wolves are destined to have one soulmate and when you find your mate I hear it is pretty amazing. But sometimes it takes wolves a long time to find their mate especially if they don't find them in their pack. That is why you have wolves that leave their pack in search of their mate. If they find their mate and are male then they return to his pack. Which buys into the whole stereotype of women having to give up everything to follow their man. There are exceptions such as if the woman is an alpha or beta, or in my case a royal. Then the male has to go to her pack.

"Thadius, welcome to my home. And you must be Celina, whom I've heard so much about." Alpha Halder voice resounded with a low booming baritone sound. His hand was firm and the eye contact was unwavering almost intimidating. I said almost I met his eye contact not bowing down. Most wolves had to bow down to Alphas and could only hold brief eye contact. But I wasn't most wolves.

Alpha Halder was the first to look away with a slight smile on his face as he introduces his companion. She looked to be about my age with wavy blonde hair and green eyes. She was beautiful, you know like she was one of those Victoria Secret Angel model, perfect in all the right places. Her mid-drift green tank top and barely there black shorts accentuate every curve. Oh no did I just eye bang a girl.

"I'm sorry your name is?" my face turning red because I was so caught up in her looks that I didn't hear name. That felt a little weird, I felt drawn to her somehow. But I shrugged it off.

She flashed me a smile, "Sage, my name is Sage."

After a few awkward seconds of silence she took me on a mini tour of the pack house where I learned that about 100 families lived here and about 400 unmated warriors lived in the back in the guest quarters. The rest of the pack live in the town that was about 10 miles east of the pack house. The house was chaotic but it felt like home, with lots of people walking and talking, kids running through the halls with adults yelling at them to stop running. Sage showed me where I will be sleeping and I hope I would be able to locate my room later on. My room was overlooking the back and I walked over and peered out of the window to only be greeted with much the same hustle and bustle of friends and families. That's when I heard the lovely sound of metal hitting metal.

"Sage are the warriors practicing right now?" I asked eagerly wanting to go watch.

Sage hesitated, but confirmed that they were training. After a few pleading and begging eyes, I followed Sage out the back of the house were they was another wall that separated the living quarters from the training fields.

As we went through the gate my eyes were greeted with the glorious sight of men and women sparring in several different areas. It was like walking onto a battlefield my eyes greedily taking in everything. I'm really going to like it here. I couldn't decide what I would look at first the men sparring with swords, hand to hand combat, speed and agility training, or a form of fighting technique I wasn't familiar with.

I was like a kid in a candy store that is until my eyes slammed into a pair of amber eyes. No they were like liquid gold. And if you thought I was eye banging Sage, I don't know how you would describe how I was looking at goldy. He was massive, at least six foot five, with blondish brown hair that curled at the nape of his neck, long angular nose with square jaw line, and full lips. My eye continue their slow appreciative journey down his bare chest, his bulging pecks, ripling abs, and stopping at the hem of his shorts. Sage clearing her throat jolted me out of ogling goldy and that is when I realized that he was staring back at me.

"Who is that?" I turned away but not before I saw him raise his eyebrow at me.

"That's Trevor, the best warrior of the Halder Pack"

________A/N

Don't forget to vote/comment! Nicci