PROLOGUE- YOUNG AMOUR - 1

Hi!  I'm Gatha. The author of this book. One note is that I wrote this book 4-5 yrs ago. I'm almost 18 now. No this is the silliest book you might reads. If something offends you in this book. , I'm sorry I didn't intend any . Well... Here ya go!

||Chapter Status - Edited ||

Hi!! I am Serena Yvonne, a 15 year old teen living in Vanivalle Town in the Kalos region. Welcome to the Kalos region... I guess.

Today is my first day of high school, and today is the day when I will finally live independently, you know why? Because the school have rules that every student will have live in the school for whole year.

"SERENA! TIME TO GO!" My mom Grace yells from downstairs.

"COMING!" I yell back as I take my suitcase and head downstairs.

"Serena, this is where we say good bye *sniff* Take care honey.." My mom is being so emotional. I don't want to leave her either but what should I do?

"Oh mom.." I say and I hug her and she does the same.

"Wouldn't you drop me to the school?" I ask my mom.

"Of course dear. Till I take the car out, you eat your breakfast honey." And I nod in response and head towards kitchen.

After the breakfast, mom drove me to school. Everyone was here, I think.

"STUDENTS... ATTENTION PLS! ALL THE YOU ARE REQUESTED TO GATHER HERE IN FRONT OF THE STAGE SILENTLY!" A teacher yells from the stage.

Every student is new in the school, so only some of them have friends here.

We all gather in front of the stage. I am not able to see.

(TIME SKIP)

We all were told the dorm number and some rules. School was off today just for the students to get settled and take a school tour.

I knocked on my dorm door. And a girl with orange hair received me.

"Hello. My name is Serena Yvonne. I was told dorm number 237, so..."

"Ya sure come in!" she welcomed me with open arms. so I hugged her.

I moved in and saw two more girls. One with brown hair tied with bandana and other with blue hair. They were unpacking their luggage.

"Hi!!!"I greet them.

"Hey! My name is May. Inside that pokeball is my partner torchick. I am from hoenn region. Nice to meet you!!"

"Hi!! my name is Dawn. The one sitting on the top of my head is my partner piplup. I am from sinnoh!! " all of them smiles at me.

"I am Serena, I am from Kalos itself. Nice to meet you all!!! I smile at them.

"You already met me. I am misty."

They all get back to their work. "umm, I am going to take my schedule and pokemon okay."

"Hey Serena!! I want to take my schedule too!! can I accompany you?" Dawn asks me.

"Sure why not?" we start walking towards the office.

"Say, are you having other friends here?" Dawn asks me.

"No, I don't have any."

" What?! then who are we. Your starter pokemon?"

"No-

"Okay, then its settled." I understood what she was trying to say."

We reach the office and we take the schedule. I was given three pokemon to choose from.

(i) grass starter- chespin

(ii) water starter- froakie

(iii) fire starter- fennikin

Of coarse, what i wanted from starting is what I took. Fennikin and she jumped and warmly hugged me. Her fur was so soft and warm.

We dawn and I chatted a bit and headed towards our dorm.

"Hey! what did you get Serena?"

"Okay"

.

.

.

?

"um... how to use this thing?" and everyone falls anime style.

"uhmm,, press that button in between." Misty commands. and I did as directed and fennikin pops out.

"Fenne!" she wags her tale.

"Aww, so cute!! a fennekin!" May exclaims.

We all play with her a little increasing her 2 levels.

"How do I get her back in?" I ask.

Dawn sweat dropped " press that button again"
----------------------------------------

Hey!!! This is my new amourshipping book apart from Amour Came True. Hope this book soon get popular.

HAVE A GREAT DAY AMOURSHIPPERS!!
BYE