Pietro Maximoff • Eleanor

Requested by @HabsFan_ who requested a Pietro imagine involving a kid. Sorry, hate me, kill me, took 4EVER to come up with the idea and is inspired by a Tony imagine that somebody wrote. ( I can't remember who, so if it's you, message me so I can give you cred). I went kinda on the sad side, sorry.

You just had come back from (Y/F/N) house and was excited to see Pietro and tell him the great news. You walked into the elevator with a huge grin on your face. The door opened on the main floor, revealing a huge mess. You knew the boys had partied, but this is ridiculous. Pietro is probably already passed out in our room.

You carefully make your way through the party aftermath toward you and Pietro's shared room. Reaching for the door knob, a grin spreads across your face and you open the door. Only to see your boyfriend making out with some half naked... slut! The sight makes you almost drop the little white stick that is in your hand. Pietro turns around and his eyes grow wide.

"Princess!" He says and pushes the blonde away. You turn on your heal to leave. "Please don't go!"

"We're done Pietro." You say and, with tears in your eyes, dial (Y/F/N) 's number. She says you can stay there as long as you need to.

1 Year 9 months later

"Bye! Thank you for coming!" You wave goodbye to (Y/F/N), who had come for Eleanor's 1st birthday party.

You hadn't talked to Pietro since the incident. He doesn't even know about (Y/B/N), and lately you've been feeling a little guilty. Maybe it's the way Eleanor is the spitting image of her father, or maybe it's something else. Did you miss Pietro? Yes. Do you want a relationship with him again? You still weren't sure. Deciding it's what's best for little Eleanor, you go put her in her crib and call Pietro up. The phone rang once, then twice, then three times, with your heart beating with anticipation.

A voice, Pietro's voice, on the other end of the line clears it's throat. "Hello?"

"Hi Pietro, it's (Y/N), do you think you could come over and talk?"

"Yea, sure give me one second."

Not a second later there was a knock on the door. Taking a deep breath, you prepare yourself for what's about to happen. When you open the door, you're greeted by the familiar blue eyes that belong to Pietro Maximoff.

"Y-you can come in." You greet awkwardly. He walks into your small apartment, and looks at all the fallen streamers, confetti and stray wrapping paper.

"What's all this for" he asks gesturing around at the decorations.

You exhale a big breath you didn't realize you were holding. "That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about, I'll be right back." You say nervously, he nods slowly. Running to Eleanor's room, you grab her out of the crib. She starts to get fussy so you put her on your hip, bouncing her and sushing her gently. Once she's calm you slowly go back into the living room.

Pietro's back is facing you when you walk in, so you say, "Pietro, this is Eleanor." He turns around and his eyes go wide. He walks towards you guys and stutters over his words.

"I-is this my daughter?" He looks at Eleanor and reaches out to touch her cheek. You nod and a smile breaks out on his face.

"Do you want to hold her?" You ask and he nods, taking her.

"How old is she?" He asks wiping a little drool from the corner of her mouth.

"Today is her first birthday." A sad smile forms on your face.

"She looks just like me." He laughs softly.

You nod.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry. I was drunk and I should have never cheated on you." Eleanor started to fuss so you take her back. "I want you, (Y/N), I want this." Pietro gestured at you and Eleanor , then the entire apartment. You sigh at his words. You wanted a second chance too, to have a family with Pietro.

"Pietro, I want you in Eleanor's life, I want her to grow up with a father. I want to give you a second chance, I just don't know if I can trust you or not." You push some of Eleanor's hair out of her face.

"Please, give me another chance." You can hear his voice crack, and see his blue eyes begging for forgiveness.

"Okay, Pietro." He smiles and kisses you and Eleanor on the cheek.

"I love you so much." He said.

"I love you too Pietro." You reply and Eleanor giggles. "Now if your going to be back in my life... help me clean up."