chapter 6

Natasha's POV

I ran quickly , cutting corners sharply, my body was aching but I knew if I stopped they would find me and there would be consequences. Suddenly I felt a throb in my left leg.

Unknown's POV

'Dammit' I thought to myself, I lost her, Fury was going to kill me for this. Then unexpectedly I saw, red hair, 'It must be her' so I ran along the tall building jumping off then landing on a smaller building, I had to take a shot otherwise I would've lost her for good. I get in position and aim for her leg, the arrow just wanting to be released, I let it fly into the air, and it hits her. She stumbled a bit and leaned against a wall. "Target hit" I said into my ear comm "Dead?" Fury questioned, "No" I shortly responded. I jumped off the building and walked carefully towards where I shot her, but to my suprise she was not there, only blood was visible on the ground.

Sorry for the short chapter, will become longer I just wanted to publish it so you guys can read it.

Please vote and comment thoughts and things you would like to see in future chapters or ships.

You guys are amazing I never thought in would get this many views and thank you too all, I was so nervous to write this and you guys have made me want to write more.