Chapter 1

Natasha's POV

 "Do you copy Hawkeye...Clint? Do you copy, please respond". A loud agonizing shout was heard through the earpiece, I was worried "Clint, I'm coming, where are you" The shouts were getting weaker; I knew I needed to find him, quick "Stark can you tell me where Clint is?" "He is to the south to you" "Thanks Stark" I said relievedI ran quickly, I could feel my heart beating louder and louder, then suddenly there he was on the ground, I sat beside him getting out bandages from my pouch it looked bad, about 4 bullets hit his chest, near the heart and stomach, his facial expressions were full of agonizing pain, he was covered in blood, it was gushing out of him, he was coughing blood as well.

"Nat, how bad is it" he said trying to pull a smile, but we both knew the answer, I was trying to hold back the tears "Avengers I need help Clint's injured, Avenger down...I repeat Avenger down" I said almost shouting through the earpiece. "Ok we are on our way, how bad is it?" asked Steve "pretty bad" Clint by now has coughing more and more .I put pressure on the wounds but blood was coming out more. "Nat, can you be the one tell Laura and the kids, please" he said trying to hold back the tears "No, because you are not going to die" his hand held by arm "Please, promise" he was terrified, reluctantly I said "Ok, I promise"

His body was becoming weaker and I could see his eyes becoming heavier and heavier "No, No don't you even dare, Somebody, I need help here, please somebody." Clint was trying to keep his eyes open "Nat, thanks for the fun times and you were never the monster they made you to be". The other avengers had arrived but it was too late, his heart had stopped, they stood there in silence, while I was trying to bring him back with CPR "Please, come back" I said in distress. But nothing, then arms wrapped around me it was Steve's.I refused his arms and sat in a ball crying , Steve was crouching next to me and the others were standing there in shock. " A S.H.I.E.L.D quinjet landed near us and officers took him away and the others went to Maria Hill to explain what happened as I sat there looking at where his body laid still blood covered my hands. Steve came over to get me "Nat come on, we better get back to S.H.I.E.L.D." I got up an entered the quinjet and sat down looking out into the distance as tears treacled down my face. The hatch closed and we were flying, It was silent on the way back to S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters.