Falling For A Trained Killer

My name is Heather Gibson. I have straight strawberry blond hair, that falls a little bit past my shoulders. I turn eighteen tomorrow. Everyone is throwing a party for me at the downtown bar. I'm so excited. My mom is almost never home so i can pretty much do whatever i want. I'm a senior in high school and I'm one of the popular girls there. I did not become popular by being a slut or a whore. In fact I wear a bracelet that says "I'm worth the wait". I think the reason why I'm popular is because I'm pretty and have a body that girls would kill for. I'm single by chose. I have turned down alot of offers. I am very nice but if you get on my bad side then ill beat your ass. I hangout with everyone. I hangout with geeks, nerds, popular, the Gothic people, emo, and everyone else. Yet I'm still popular. I make straight A's and I have never missed one day in school. Tomorrow is Friday and I plan on getting wasted. I can honestly say I have never been drunk before. My friend Taylor said that she would stay sober so she can drive me home. So right now I'm getting ready to go to bed. I slipped on some sofee shorts and a tank top. I climbed into bed and turned out the the light.

------------------------MORNING--------------------------

I woke up on the floor next to my bed. I got up and thought WTF. I cant believe I fell off the bed. I shrugged it off and went in my bathroom to take a shower. As i got in I jumped at the extremely hot tempurature and fell when I landed. "Ow!! Oww! Shit that's hot!" I yelled. I turned the temperature down to the right one for me. I felt the water flow down me and I instantly relaxed. I washed my hair and my body and got out. I wrapped myself in a towel and walked in my room. What to wear, what to where? I thought to myself. I picked a deep color red and black splattered skinny jeans. I put on a black paramore shirt on that fits perfectly around my curves. Then I put a white jacket on that shows off my curves. I zipped it up half way. I brushed and dried my strawberry blond hair. My bangs kinda fall alittle bit over my eyes and curves to the side. I put on some eyeliner and some red eye shadow. I smiled at how pretty I look in this out fit. I walked outside to my car. Its a LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO LP 640. Its a vibrant blue color. I drove out of my drive way and drove to school. My mouth still tasted minty from my tooth paste. The taste was fading so I reached in my purse and pulled out my gum. It was mint flavored. I pulled into the school parking lot were it said Senior parking. I jumped out of my car with a huge smile on my face. My friend Jeremy came up and hugged me. He picked me up and spun me around. "Happy Birthday Heather!" Jeremy yelled. "Cant breath" I said with what air I had left. "Jeremy put her down! You don't want to kill her on her birthday do you?" My best friend Ashely yelled at him. He put me down and said "Sorry." "Its okay." I told him. I turned to Ashely and she gave me a light hug. "Happy birthday!" She yelled. We squealed with joy. We aren't preps by the way, we are far from it. After about a million happy birthdays from people i made it into school. My black converse squeaked in the halls ways from the dew out side. When I walked in school there was a banner that said "HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY HEATHER!!". It draped across the hallway. Everyone ran up and hugged me. I finally made it to class after all the hugs. People we're squarting those foam things from cans on me. I laughed my ass off when I seen Eric's face. He is the quarter back for the football team. His face was painted pink and in black letters were "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!" Then it had two hearts on his cheeks. "What the fuck Eric?" I asked laughing and picking off the foam. "Oh i just wanted to make you laugh and i see it worked." he said smiling.

"Well yes it did work. So you coming to the party at the bar tonight?"I asked

"Hell ya everyones coming. But you can only get alcohol if your eighteen or older,but if you have money then they'll sell it to you any way." Eric told me.

"Good because I plan on getting drunk anyway." I said as I sat down at my desk. Then he sat down in the one beside me.

"Oh! So miss goody goody is getting drunk for the first time?!" Eric told me joking around.

"Oh i am not miss goody goody! And yes, I'm getting drunk for the first time." I told Eric while laughing.

"Okay class quiet down! I know its Heathers birthday today but we still have work to do." Ms.Russel told everyone.

"Hey watch this." I told Eric as I got out of my desk. I walked up to Ms.Russel's desk.

"Hey Ms.Russel you look hot today in that dress. Ain't that right Eric?" I told Ms.Russel and turned to Eric, who caught on eventually.

"Yes you sure do!" Eric told Ms.Russel. She blushed and I put a thumbs up to Eric behind my back.

"So Ms.Russel when are you turning eighteen?" I asked trying to see if I could get us out of work.

"What are you talking about? I'm going on forty one!" She said with a huge grin on her face.

"Im just saying you could of fooled me! Tell me Ms.Russel, do you have a boy friend or a husband?" I asked while I sat on her desk.

"Sadly no I don't." She said, her smile turned into a frown.

"Well I can get you a date for tonight and his name is Jacob, he is forty two and he looks great for his age. But you need to do me a favor if I do you one." I told her. I wasn't lieng about it. I knew a guy named Jacob and he was signal just like her. But he wasn't as pretty as i described him, but he is really nice.

"Okay! What do you need!" she squealed in joy.

"No homework or work today in class." i said and she nodded her head okay and the class cheered!

--------------Later that day----------------

It was the end of the school day. After everyone in high school said HAPPY BIRTHDAY! About a million times, I was finally able to make it to my car. I drove home about to get ready for my party tonight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Authors note-----------------------------------------------------

Okay guys this is my first story ever!! I know its starting a little slow but its going to get better. It will get extremely better next chapter! Please stick around.