Mission Separate Voltron Wolf

Start from the beginning

A small smirk formed on her lips as she continued to draw, "I'm good at drawling them, and yes...it was necessary." 

"They're phrases that only make sense if you know key words." Ms. Blake continued, stopping in front of Scott now. "Saying 'Jump the gun' is meaningful only if you know about the starting gun in a race, or a phrase like 'Seeing the whole board.'" 

Stiles gave his head a nod, "Like chess."

"That's right, Stiles. Do you play?" 

"Uh, no. My father does."

Ms. Blake smiled widely towards Stiles before walking once again, "Now, when does an idiom become a cliche?" 

"Did anyone else find that smile creepy or was it just me?" I whispered in the direction of Scott and Stiles. 

Scott nodded in agreement, "Yeah, but we can talk about that later. I think I can get to Ethan. I'm pretty sure I can make him talk."

"What do you wanna do that for?" Stiles asked, sending Scott a look of confusion. 

"The Druids are emissaries, right? So what if the Darach was an emissary to the alphas?" 

Is it sad that, that sentence makes complete sense to me? 

"Okay, first of all, I cannot believe that we've gotten to the point where a sentence like 'What if the Darach was an emissary to the alphas?' actually makes sense to me. Second of all, we're gonna have a huge problem getting to Ethan." 

Scott furrowed his brow, "What's that?" 

"Going through Aiden." 

I nodded in agreement, "Yeah, that's gonna be a problem. Ever since he's been back to school, they're always together. I mean, joint at the hip, together. How are we going to get them apart?" 

Both Stiles and Scott looked at me with raised eyebrows, and I could tell that they were both thinking of some idea at the same time, which always concerns me. I mean, let's be real, it never ends up well for any of us when they come up with an idea together. "What? Why are you looking at me–"  Before I could finish my question they were both flinging their heads towards Lydia who was sitting directly behind me. Yeah, this is gonna be a horrible idea. 

I let out a groan and turned around to face my sister just like they were. She let out a heavy sigh, "What now?" 

****

"No, I don't like the idea of my sister being alone with Aiden. It's not happening." I said as I paced around the hallway.

Stiles flung his head back in frustration, "Autumn, she's been alone with him multiple times and he hasn't done anything but suck her face, okay? I really think she'll be okay just this one time. This is the only chance we have." 

"Autumn, I'll be fine. Seriously." Lydia said clearly annoyed, "He won't lay a finger on–Well....I can't say that." 

I let out a heavy sigh as I ran my fingers through my hair, "Sorry that I'm concerned about my sister going into a room alone with someone who just killed Boyd, and almost killed me." Everyone fell silent as I brought up the memory from the night of Heathers party. "Sorry, I just–" 

"Autumn, they didn't know you were in the car that night. They just–" 

My jaw dropped in shock, "Are you defending him?! I can't believe you would defend him after everything–" 

"Okay, okay, okay....Let's all just calm down, alright." Stiles interrupted, "We don't need to bring that up." He turned towards me, and placed his hand on my chin making me look at him. "Autumn, we have to talk to Ethan. She's gonna be okay. You have to trust us. Trust me."