I grabbed a cookie and inspected it, "Really? The bottoms of these look pretty dark. I don't know, maybe I'm just picky."

I placed it partially in my mouth and was about to bite into it when Hikaru turned my face to his. My eyes widened at the closeness. "May I try?" he asked softly. I made a noise of confusion, but then he slowly bit off part of the cookie, our lips almost touching.

Kaoru turned Haruhi's head to him and said, "Uh oh, Haruhi. You've got crumbs on your face." He licked the crumbs off her cheek.

Tamaki ran over and started shouting at them. I quickly ate the remaining cookie that was between my lips and blushed, "You're such a flirt! You didn't have to do that! Il n'y avait pas besoin!"

Kaoru grinned, "Of course, we didn't have to."

Hikaru smirked and stroked my cheek, "We just like playing with you."

"Vous êtes terrible! Je ne peux pas vous croire!" I gaped, telling them how terrible they were. Even though they had no clue what I said, they laughed at my reaction.

"You know, you could've just told me, and I would've wiped it off, and if you wanted to try one, they're plenty here," Haruhi was the voice of reason.

Tamaki grabbed her face and yelled, "That's not the way you're supposed to react, Haruhi! You have to be like Katashi by staying strong and rejecting them before casually brushing them to the side! Do you understand?"

She looked away from him and made a face, "This is sexual harassment, Tamaki." I gasped. Was she really that oblivious?

He shrieked, "Sexual harassment? If that counts as sexual harassment, then they're twice as guilty! Someone, call the police!"

"Cut it out, boss. We're sorry," Hikaru and Kaoru apologized, but I knew they weren't really sorry. I would have done anything to get Tamaki to stop shouting, too.

"Every single one of you, except for Kyoya, all of your characters are lukewarm!" Renge suddenly yelled at us. We all froze as she pointed a finger at us. "Each of you needs to have some sort of dark side! You understand? Girls are vulnerable to handsome young men who are troubled and pretty girls who understand what others are going through. If you keep carrying on like this, it's only a matter of time before the girls get tired of you and stop coming all together. Are you trying to ruin my precious Kyoya's business?" What had we done to make her so mad at us? The twins and I cowered behind Tamaki out of fear of what was going to happen.

"As your manager, it's my duty to change your character backgrounds. Let's start with you!" she pointed at Honey, who screamed. "If all you are is cute, inside and out, then you're no different than a baby. Therefore, from now on, you are the baby-faced thug." She shifted her focus to Mori and thus pointed at everyone as she explained their characters from then on. "And Mori, you're his childhood-friend, the flunky. The twins will be basketball players enslaved in their own world. Haruhi, you're an honor student who's constantly being bullied. And as for you, Tamaki, you're the school idol who's admired for your good looks, but you actually have an inferiority complex you're hiding from the world. The lonely prince!" She turned to her love and became sweet once more. "And Kyoya, you're perfect just the way you are now, so I want you to stay as kind and affectionate as ever, 'kay?"