-Chapter 5 The Dream-

I lied on my bed, staring at the ceiling... I couldn't sleep, I can't sleep. My arm ached, my mind raced. How could I? I rolled around in my bed, raging when I just couldn't.

I got out of bed, sitting on the chair that sat under my desk and looked out my window. The sun peeked over the horizon, the moon leaving around the other side. I leaned my head on the desk, thinking about last night while looking at my badged arm. I've put some antiseptic stuff on it to help it heal and replaced the old bandages with new ones.

I never noticed the time flow by, maybe I was half asleep, maybe I was just daydreaming, but all I knew was that I was dreaming, a really weird dream.

There was a tall black and white looking thing, I have no clue what it was. He held presents in his hands and he gave them away to children. The kids all smiled and laughed as they received their gifts. "Thank you so much, Marionette!" One kid said, running off to their family.

I looked around more, seeing another animatronic. It looked like a small boy and he gave the children balloons. I kept looking around, moving around as well. I looked upon a stage, seeing three animatronics performing... But they didn't look like the ones we have, they kinda looked more kiddish.

This must be a different Freddy Fazbears, easily noticed when you see the more child like Freddy, Chica and Bonnie. I kept exploring, going past a bunch of dining rooms, all of them looked like they were ready for a birthday, balloons, party hats, all of it.

I continued on, finally coming down a different hallway. A door at the end of the hall said 'Staff Only', I went for it, although it could be a parts room like ours. I opened the door, but it was pitch black inside.

I didn't go in yet, I just stood at the door, feeling around with my hand on the inside wall. I found a switch and flicked it on, gasping. I... Don't know if you could call these 'parts', but it was a bit like it.

The three animatronics we had today were at the back of the room, Bonnie was faceless and armless, Chica was... Really creepy looking, and Freddy wasn't as torn up. Right in the corner was Foxy, unmoving.

I backed out of the room, turning off the light and spinning around. But, I didn't see that hall, in fact, I was in an entirely different room, there were at least five kids cheering in front of a stage. 'Foxy! Come on out!'

The animatronic ran out and the kids all cheered in delight. He began to perform, but I didn't pay any attention. There was a person in the corner of the room, grinning.

After Foxy performed, he went back to where he came from and all the kids played around and had cake and stuff. The mysterious person moved from his spot, towards the door, but he didn't exit.

His hand went over the light switch and it turned off, the room going dark. All the kids screamed and wailed. The guy moved towards them, pulling out a dagger. I didn't know what to do, I couldn't do anything, it was like I was glued to the floor.

I hardly saw anything. Purple and red...

What?

I remembered my phone.

Why?

The lights turned back on but I was teleported into another room. It looked an awful lot like Pirates Cove, but the room was different styled. Foxy's curtain was still there though.

Now, that guy was back, now standing next to the curtains, he opened his mouth to speak. "The kids are waiting..." Foxy ran out onto the stage, I followed.

It was my turn to scream.

All the kids, all five, were dead.

Murdered.

Foxy didn't perform. He just stood on stage, staring down at them.

So did I.

Static filled my vision, like a television. When it disappeared, I was in, once again, another room.

That 'Marionette' was back, holding four gifts, four of the dead kids lay in each corner of the square room. The Marionette went around, giving all the kids a gift. Nothing happened.

Then, the gifts faded away and the Marionette held animatronic heads, tears stained his mask. He went around and put the animatronic heads on my the kids, one was Chica, another Freddy, Bonnie and Foxy.

Hold on, wasn't there a fifth kid?

The room disappeared again. I was now in an empty room, a golden Freddy suit slumped on the wall in front of me.

I was afraid, but not shaky, not whimpering yet.

I walked up to the suit and placed my hand on the mechanic door part.

I opened it.

Another corpse, the one who had the birthday, the birthday boy.

I quickly turned away from the suit and walked as fast as I could away.

Out the door, into, once again, a different room. Freddy was there, he walked down the hallway. I followed behind him and he followed... That Marionette. The Marionette seemed to want Freddy to follow.

What is going onnnn?

One of the animatronics I can't identify it, Freddy or Marionette, was spelling out something.

I listened and put the words together.

S-A-V-E-T-H-E-M

Save them.

Freddy continued to follow the Marionette into different rooms, until he came down the hallway, the Marionette disappeared and Freddy wondered down the hall by himself. From down the hall, that guy again.

I got a better view of him, but nothing much to describe him. He was all purple, his security uniform and his body. He held something that I couldn't identify, he held it out to Freddy and he stepped back.

The purple guy ran at Freddy and as soon as he made contact, everything went dark.

A voice was heard.

Saying only two words.

"You Can't"

-~-~-~-~-