-Chapter 4 Night 2-

"Are you positive?"

"Do I sound it?"

"Honestly, no."

"Well, I'm absolutely postive, so don't worry and wait for me to come, ok? Bye." I hung up the phone. Zazie was double checking if I was coming or not later. It's already 10:17pm and I'm hella tired, but I still would need to go.

I continued watching YouTube on my iPad. I hardly go on it, but it's been so long since I went on YouTube and the channels will be missing my views... Probably not, but it's nice to think so.

I normally watch gaming channels, since that's the only thing I know... Besides reading. I looked back at the clock, becoming impatient. 10:19...

GO FASTER!

I DEMAND YOU!

10:20... It worked.

I continued with the video, the one I was watching before Zazie called. I began to laugh at what was happening in it.

After that, I kinda lost what was going on.

Screams.

The headphones I was using for the videos began to scream right inside my ears. I screamed myself, panicking and trying my fastest to fling my headphones away. Once they fell off the bed with my phone, I couldn't hear anything. My ears rang, the phone wouldn't turn back on when I tried.

I remember just before the sounds, my phone screen flashed something. Sorta a... Purple and red colour. I could tell that none of that happened in the video.

My hearing began to return and I realised that my mum was at my door, staring at me with a worried expression.

"What just happened up here?"

I could see the scene she saw, a messed up bed, a thrown phone, me afraid. I lied to her, surely she wouldn't believe me if I said someone screamed in my ears, there's no one else here... Was there?

"I'm so sorry mum, I clicked a link my friends sent me and it was a screamer, a jumpscare. I didn't expect it coming..." I said, smiling to reassure her.

She sighed in relief. "I thought someone came through your window or something terrible happened!" She smiled back at me and exited, turning off my lights and telling me to go to bed.

I rolled my eyes. "I still am going to work..." I said, mainly to myself.

I sat alone, in the dark, replaying the scene in my head. The screams had awakened me fully, but I swear that it wasn't coming from the headphones before.

One more thing that creeped me out was that it sounded like a child, there are no children on my street, or any kid younger then ten.

-....-

I ran down to the door, leaving the same note on the door about me gone. I didn't need a book this time, but I still may need my phone for notes.

I looked down at my uniform. It only reminded me of the horror I will face tonight, killer animatronics. You know, the normal.

I left the house and got into the car, driving away to the pizzeria. When I arrived, Zazie was waiting out the front, deep in thought. I pulled up and locked my car.

"Well I'm here, now what?"

Zazie blinked and turned his attention towards me. "Oh hi! Welcome to night two-"

"Yeah yeah, cut the crap. I just want to end this night... And I thought one night was enough." I said, snatching the keys away from him.

"Why did you come back?" He asked. I shook my head, inserting the key inside the lock. "I honestly have no clue why, but here I am!" I turned the lock, hearing a click.