Just Study Buddies! Part 31!

Just Study Buddies

Chapter 31

|~Natsu's P.O.V~|

|~4:00am~|

It was pitch black after Lucy saved me. I slowly opened my eyes. I go to sit up but I had a sharp pain in my stomach. I groan in pain. "Mmm... Natsu too early to wake up..." I heard a soft voice mumble.

Lucy's?! I look down and see her head on my lap. I smile and blush lightly. She was fast asleep. "Lucy... Wake up..." I whisper.

Her eyes slowly open. "NATSU!" She shouts and hugs me. I groan in pain.

"H-Hey! Don't burst my eardrums!" I chuckle.

I could feel her tears fall on my chest.

"Lucy I'm alright... Are you?" I ask.

"Y-Yeah" She says. "I-I'm sorry..." She mumbles.

My eyes widen. "Lucy..." I wrap my arms around her and pull her closer.

"It's not your fault..." I say and kiss her forehead. She groans in pain from her cuts and bruises but she was blushing. And I blushed too.

Should I tell her... How I feel... She doesn't feel the same way...

Maybe I'll tell her how I feel after I get the test results... On the roof... I'll tell her... I love her... I love Lucy Heartfilia!!!

|~Gray's P.O.V~|

Lucy... Why can't you see I love you...

I attacked one of my best friends...

To get your attention...

Stupid Pyro...

ILL KILL HIM!

I don't care if he's one of my best friends! I'll do anything to get with Lucy!

|~Lisanna's P.O.V~|

Natsu is mine! I can't let blondey get in the way! She's going down and this time she ain't coming out alive! Little bitch! UGH!

I started writing 'LUCY DRAGNEEL' in my copy book with huge X's going through it.

"So you hate them being together too?" A voice asked from behind, frosty air went against my back making me shiver.

"Hmm... I'm guessing you hate Lucy and want Natsu, Lisanna?" He said as he sat next to me.

"Yep... Turning on a child hood friend Gray?" I asked. He nodded with a sad expression.