Just Study Buddies! Part 35!

Just Study Buddies

Chapter 35

|~Lucy's P.O.V~|

I ran out of the girls dorms and straight to the boys. I was going to see if Natsu knew anything about Levy's absence. I ran to his room and knocked on the door. Romeo answered it and let me in.

"Is Natsu here?" I asked him.

"He just got into the shower. I'm sure he'll be gla-"

"NO!" I snarled at the boy before he could finish.

"I was going to ask if he... What's that?" I said pointing at a book on Natsu's pillow. He was... Studying without me?! THE NERVE OF THAT BOY!

"That's his note book, he sketches in it, and uses it like a diary" Romeo smirks.

"He draws?"

"Yeah! He draws awesome stuff!" Romeo grabbed the book and handed it to me.

"Take a peak!" He smirks at me. I opened the book slowly. Pictures of dragons and fire flooded the page.

"Woah! These are amazing!" I mumble.

"Turn to his latest drawings! They're awesome!" Romeo says.

"Okay" I flick throw a load of pages, more dragons and fire. My fingers soon arrived on a page... Dated the day me and Natsu met.... I felt my eyes grow wider.

It was a picture of me and him... Holding hands in a heart. {Something like the pic} I could feel my cheeks grow red.

"I-I...." I couldn't speak. Natsu liked me... I thought he didn't... Romeo snatched the note book out of my hands and threw it back where it was.

The bathroom door nob started to turn. When the door was open slightly Romeo yells at the top of his lungs.

"NATSU YOUR LOVER, LUCY, IS HERE!" He sniggers and runs out the front door, picking up his back pack and phone.

"ROMEO! You little shit!" Natsu yelled back still in the bathroom.

"I-I'll come back later!" I said with an even redder face.

"Nah Luce... It's fine" Natsu says walking out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist... Only... My face grew even redder...

He grabbed a black shirt, jeans, his scarf, boxers and socks from his wardrobe. "I'll be ready in five minutes!" He grins and walks back into the bathroom. I nod and sit on the couch.

|~Five minutes later~|

Natsu walks out of the bathroom fully dressed. He grabs his black converse from his bed and puts them on.

"So what's up Luce?" He asks sitting next to me.

"Levy has been missing ever since last night... She didn't show up for her and Gajeel's date" I say looking at him. I kept seeing his sketch of me and him that was in his note book. It made my cheeks go red again so I looked away.

"You alri-"

"Of course!" I interrupt him.

He grabs my chin lightly and turns my face so I'm looking at him. He examines my face.

"Hm... Are you si-"

"I SAID IM ALRIGHT!" I yell standing up.

"Fine fine... I'm just worried is all..." He stood up.

"I'll help you find Levy, alright?" He puts his hand on my shoulder. I blushed more.

"A-Alright... Thanks Natsu..."

"No problem!" Natsu takes off his scarf and wraps it around my neck.

"Okay, let's go!" He grinned.

I smiles and hid my blush with his scarf. "Okay!"