Just Study Buddies! Part 11

Just Study Buddies
Chapter 11:
|~|
"I.... I.... I...." Lucy sits on the ground speechless. "Hehehe! Lu calm down!" Levy giggles. "I better be getting back, I'll see you after school!" Levy picks up her bag and skips out of the girl's dorms.

Lucy sat on the ground in shock. "M.... My... My.... My fir.... My first.... K... Kiss...." She kept on muttering. A little girl opens the door. "We have to hurry, child" A voice said.

"I know Carla... WHAT THE?!" the girl runs over to Lucy. "Are you alright miss?! Are you sick?!" The girl shakes Lucy frantically.

"I... I'm alright... Thank you... What's your name?" Lucy asks. "Wendy Marvell, and this is Carla" Wendy smiles "Child! She could be an enemy!" Carla says angryly. "I.... I'm Lucy Heartfilia..."

"Oh! Your my new room mate! Welcome!" Wendy smiles. "Thank you..." "What happened to you?! Are you always this blushy and flustered?!" Wendy asks worriedly.

"I... I'm not blushy or f... Flustered..." Lucy says.

"Are too!"

"Are not!"

"Are too!"

"ARE NOT!"

Wendy laughs. "What happened then?"

Lucy's face goes pale. "N... N... Natsu... K... Kissed... Me..." Wendy's eyes widen "WHAT! NATSU! AS IN NATSU DRAGNEEL?!"

"Y... Yeah..."

"PINK HAIR?!"

"Y... Yeah..."

"ABS?!"

"Y... Yeah.."

Wendy gasps. "Lucy... Your dead... Mira Strauss... She's the school newspaper writer... She's also Elfman and Lisanna's sister... One of the most powerful wizard in the whole school... Your screwed..."