Just Study Buddies! Part 24!

Just Study Buddies

Chapter 24:

|~|

Natsu arrived at class. He sat in between Gajeel and Laxus. Gajeel Death stared Laxus and Laxus smirked at him.

"Where's Lucy?" Laxus asked Natsu.

"Wendy said she's at home sick..." Laxus smirks and the bell goes. Natsu looks at Gajeel confused.

Gajeel growls and then shrugs his shoulders.

|~After school~|

Lucy stood infront of the hospital unbalanced. She was being held up by Wendy and Romeo. Cana drove her car up. She rolled down the window. "Put her in" She says. Wendy opens the front door with one hand and they put her next to Cana.

"Thank you guys" Lucy says smiling. "No problem" Romeo says. Romeo and Wendy get into the back of the car and Cana drives to the school.

When they arrive they see Natsu walking out of the school with Lisanna clung onto him. Cana gets out of the car and spots Natsu.

"Crap... He's gonna see us..." She thought.

Cana was right. He saw Wendy and Romeo pull the beaten Lucy out of the car.

"LUCY!?" Natsu shouts. He shakes Lisanna off his arm and runs to the car. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!" He says angrily.

"I was attacked by a wolf last night..." She whispers. Lucy looked up at Lisanna. Lisanna was smirking at her. Cana looked over and saw the face Lisanna was giving Lucy.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Cana yells.

Lisanna smirked at Cana too. She walked past Cana.

"I was just warning her he's mine~" She says still smirking. Cana snarled. Lucy was trembling at the sight of Lisanna.

"I... R-Romeo and Wendy can you bring me to my room please..." Lucy asks shakily. "Of course!" Romeo says. Wendy and Romeo take Lucy up to her room. They lay her on her bed. Natsu follows.

"What happened Lucy?" He asks seriously. "I was attacked by a wolf... That's what happened" Lucy answers looking at the ceiling.

"Are you sure...?" He asks.

"Yes"

"Then where are the bite marks?" He asks.

"Under the bandages on my arm..." Lucy says.

"Can I see them?" Natsu asks.

"No Oniichan" Lucy answers. "Lucy... Let me see them..." He says.

"NO! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" She yells with tears in her eyes. Natsu sighs. "I'll be back after school tomorrow..." He says. "So we can study" He added. She nods. Natsu walks out.

Lucy starts crying. "Why Lisanna..." She sobs. "Because she's obsessed... She's a little bi-"

"No cursing around Wendy..." Romeo says covering Cana's mouth. "It's rude..." He added. Wendy sat still looking at Romeo a little shocked. Cana growls but she soon shut up after Romeo shot her a glare. He was very muscly for someone his age. It's no mystery, him and Natsu work out in the gym every weekend. Plus he doesn't eat crap. He's the hunk in Wendy's grade. No, he's the hunk of the whole junior side. All the girls want him.

"He'll find out... You know that don't you Lucy..." Wendy says looking down. "Well... We'll hide it for now" Cana mumbles. "Aye..." Romeo says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the cussing! :3
~~~~~~~~~~~~