Wedding

Legolas was waiting at the altar. When he saw me, a smile broke out on his face. I smiled back and griped onto Aragorn's arm. He smiled at me and squeeze my arm back. Legolas was wearing his usual silver shirt and brown leggings and a silver headpiece. The only thing that was different was that he had a silver leaf brooch at his neck. I saw King Thranduil standing behind Legolas. Well I think it was him. They looked alike. He gave me a cold smile and I shivered. Aragorn smiled and let go of my arm and I walked up the stairs on my own. I stood facing Legolas and Thranduil. I tried to focus on Legolas, but Thranduil saw staring at me and I couldn't bear it. I looked at my feet and took a silence deep breath.
"Legolas, will you take Vilya, as your wife through life, death, sickness and pain?" Legolas took my hand and replied
"I do."
"And, Vilya, will you take Legolas as your husband, through life and sickness?" I frowned. The priest had missed out the death and pain. I replied
"I do." But I was puzzled. Legolas had not noticed, so I pushed it out of my mind and watched him slip on the golden wedding band. I gently took his hand and pushed the ring onto his finger.
"You may kiss." We kissed and Legolas took my arm and walked me down the aisle. Everyone clapped and threw rose petals over us. Thranduil and Aragorn walked behind us. I could feel Thranduil's eye on me. Legolas smiled and at me and I forced myself to return it.
"Legolas, I must get changed for the feast." He kissed me and replied
"See you shortly." I walked towards my room, but when I couldn't see them, I ran.

I opened the door and slammed it shut. A bang rattled the room. Enya raced out of the bathroom.
"My lady, are you alright?"
"No, I am not!" I shouted back. Enya took a step back.
"Sorry, Enya. I should not have shouted." Tears tickled down my face and dropped onto the bed. I pulled out the bun and tried to get the dress off. I could hear it tearing. I threw it to the ground and saw a huge tear down the back. Enya watched in horror. I ripped off the under gown and threw that to the ground and flung open the doors to my wardrobe. I pulled out my blue dress and pulled it over my head. Enya was in tears sitting near my wedding dress looking at the damage. I flung open the door to find Legolas waiting. He looked into the room and saw the ripped dress, Enya sobbing and then at me.
"Vilya, what is going here?" He demanded. I pushed past him and ran up the hall and ran into Thranduil.
"Where are you going, Vilya?" He asked coldly. I just looked at him and replied
"Get out of my way, before I kill you!" I screamed at him. Legolas gasped and I pushed Thranduil out of the way and ran on.