Healing

I sat up in a white room and I sat sitting in a white bed and dressed in a white gown. Everything was white and brightly. Then the door bust up and I screamed and hide under the covers. I started trembling and I had no idea why.
"Vilya?" The covers were pulled off and I quickly covered my face, waiting to be hit.
"Vilya?" Someone gently took my hands away from my face and I saw that a blonde haired elf was sitting on my bed. For a moment I had no idea who it was then I remembered. It was Legolas.
"Oh Legolas!" I cried and sobbed into his arms. He held me close and I could feel my tears slid down my face.
" I am so sorry. I thought it was Sauron." Legolas was rubbing my back and replied
"Sauron is dead."
"I have been having dreams and they feel so real." Legolas kissed my forehead. Then he gently pulled me to my feet.
"I have been so worried about you, Vilya." Suddenly pain shot up my ribs and coursed through my body. I dropped back onto the bed.
"What is going on?" Legolas smiled and replied
"Your body is getting use to your new scars." I lifted up my gown and saw an ugly white scar running from my hip up to my neck.
"They are....."
"Beautiful." Legolas finished. I wrinkled up my nose and let my dress fall down.
"Your father's funeral is in a moment. There are is a dress in the wardrobe." He walked out of the room. I opened the door and found the dress. It was red and had a matching golden crown. See media section.
I got dressed and opened the door to find Legolas waiting for me. He had changed and was wearing silver and brown. But he had a silver circlet in his blonde hair which made his eyes shine.
"Ready?" I nodded and took his hand.

I watched as my father's body was placed into the ground and the dirt was pushed over it. Aragorn gently smiled at me and Legolas whispered
"It is his coronation today." I nodded and Legolas smiled at me. Everyone was trying to make me feel better but it was going to work.

I missed the coronation. I didn't want to go. Instead I sat in the garden listening to the music and laughing.
"Father, I need you. Why did you leave me?"
"I didn't leave you." Someone said. I jumped up and turned to face and blue glowing figure floating towards me.
"Father?" He came and sat down next to me.
"Vilya, Sauron killed my body, but he didn't know that when I made the Ring, I put a great magic in it so I can be like this."
"A ghost." I said.
"Yes in a way."
"I can't touch you and hug you."
"True, but you can still talk to me and we can talk about everything." He smiled and I grinned a bit.
"Your friends need you and you need them Vilya. Join them and laugh, love and live. Legolas loves you." I played with my fingers and replied
"I know." I turned but he had vanished.

I went in search of Legolas. I found him, looking in the great hall for me.
"Legolas?" He turned to me and smiled.
"Where were you?"
"Getting some air."
"Can we go for a walk?" I nodded and I followed him out into the garden.