Rohan

80 years later
I galloped on Titta's back towards the Kingdom of Rohan. (Elves give their horses long life.) Over the 80 years I had not forgotten Legolas or his bright blue eyes. I had never been back after that feast. I had studied and trained. I was now as wise as my father and I was one of the best warriors in Middle Earth.  I knew every place on Middle Earth like the back of my hand from memorising maps.
My father, Lord Elrond, had sent me to Rohan to warn the king that Sauron was still live and had returned to Mordor. Father was part of the White Council and they had flushed Sauron out of Mirkwood.
I reached the gates of Rohan by sunrise. The guard walked towards me and said
"Stay strange here unknown." I reached into my bag and pulled out the letter from Father. I showed him the seal. The guard looked at me
"I am Lady Vilya of Riverndell, daughter of Lord Elrond." Lindir rode up next to me. The guard nodded and the gates opened.

I walked up the stairs and onto the balcony that lead into the Golden Halls. I saw a young girl with a sword waving it alp round. ~See Media for girl~ I walked towards the girl. She stopped want she was doing and turned to me.
"My lady." I smiled and knelt down in front of her.
"What is your name?" She smiled and replied
"I am Eowyn niece of King Theoden." I smiled and replied
"I am Lady Vilya. May I see your sword?" She handed it to me. It was made of steel and was very light.
"Eowyn, do you enjoy using it?" She nodded but a frown covered her face.
"Uncle Theoden doesn't." I smile and handed her the sword.
"Can you take me to him?" Eowyn sheathed the sword and walked down the hall. I found that she was holding my hand. I had not met many children, as elves rarely had any children. I smiled and squeezed her hand.
"How old are you, Eowyn?" She smiled and replied
"10." I smile and then saw the king. I dropped into a bow while Eowyn ran into the king's arm.
"Welcome. How may I help you?" I handed him the letter.
"I am Lady Vilya of  Riverndell with a message from my father Lord Elrond." King Theoden took the letter from me and replied
"Thank you Lady Vilya. You may go." I walked out the halls, Eowyn following me. I mount Titta and Eowyn asked
"Will you come back soon?" I smiled and replied
"Maybe, Eowyn. Have hope." Then I gently kicked Titta into a gallop. Lindir followed me.
Time to go home.