Chapter 6

Dear Diary,

Today the whole family planned to visit our little tree house. It had been locked since the proposal and today all of us were gonna give it back a warm welcome. However small the house was, it looked pretty cute to me. Perhaps if we - Jake and I - have a beautiful baby someday, he or she can have a mini play - tree house. But until the honeymoon I decided to keep that thought in my mind because until then we will not have unprotected sex, or at least my oh - so - protective dad will not let us!

I couldn't imagine the whole Cullen family up there in that tiny place. What if someone, let's say Emmett, accidentally knocked it down? What if someone carelessly breaks the ladder stairs? Ugh, Alice will be with us, why care!

Anyhow, so today after lunch we all went together making our way behind the cabin. Alice has decorated it just like it was on our Valentines Day. We slowly and extra carefully, due to my warning, went up the stairs. Emmett, Rose, Jasper and Carlisle stood by the side, whilst Dad and the other girls sat with me on the bed. Alice decided we needed a sofa in here. Jacob simply stood by the door. Emmett once 'spoke to himself' and said 'I bet this place got heated up on the Valentines Day...'

We were talking and planning trips after we return from our honeymoon when Esme said something very unexpected. "Renesmee, can I ask you something if you don't mind?"

"Sure Esme..." I replied.

"Well you know how I lost my Baby. I would like to request you something that hopefully you want too. When you were born, we never expected someone so beautiful, so unique, so magnificient in so many ways. We all thought about the dangerous, immortal babies at first. But then you brought surprise and somewhat a new life in our home. However Rose loved you like a mother and was your mother, so I never really got to treat you like my own child. Not that I regret any of that, but I want a chance too to feel the feeling every mother feel, the one that I felt when I had Henry. I would like to request you to please try to have a baby, who will remind me of my Henry. Would you and Jake please keep my request and try? If it happens that's great, but if it doesn't then that's that!"

I was completely surprised by her words. Tears flew down my cheeks as I hugged her tightly and gave a promising nod. Emmett thank God did not start with his ridiculous jokes and I hope his stupid innuendos and remarks would stop a bit now, thanks to Esme. Carlisle came over and hugged her, Mom gave her a smile and Dad, well Dad shrugged a little, not fully comfortable with the idea of mine and Jake's you know what!

Later Alice and Rose promised to decorate the house more beautifully. And Dad and Mom announced that they had a surprise for Jake and Me outside. The whole family gave them a suspicious look for being able to keep it a secret from them all for so long, especially from Alice. So we followed Mom and Dad behind the tree, into the woods. Then after a minute or two we acknowledged a beautiful, enchanting place named Heaven!

The whole area was an incredible garden with all the colourful flowers on the planet. And in the middle was a shining little blanket with someone sitting on it, barking. As we reached the centre of the twinkling meadow, we found the cutest puppy dog playing with its feet. I looked at the dog in awe and pulled it into my warm arms.

I hugged it, cuddling it comfortably and it started licking me. Two in one, we got our special place and a puppy.

Dad made everyone vow 'I solemnly swear not to drink the blood of this precious little animal in any circumstances!' Emmett laughed his ass out trying to say the vow. He spat  "A  vampire is promising to not drink a dog. What can be more hilarious than that!"

Then Mom and Dad asked us to give the she dog a name. Jake and I named her 'KATIE' and thanked my parents a lot for her, I did on behalf of both of us. We started for the main house while Katie has already become my best friend. Jake once murmured, "Isn't Leah enough pain in the ass, did we really need another female dog..." making all of us laugh out loud. Anyways, we had a peaceful, happy day full of fun and unexpected surprises!!!

Till next time,

Yours Loving...

Renesmee Black to be

Hey readers thnx so much 4 reading my story...vote comment and fan me!!! well I guess thats it...so hav gr8 days!!! BHUMIKA CULLEN <3 y'll

And I knw its short....the following chapters will grow I promise!!! keep reading...and I beg y'll comment pls pls pls I dont understand if u'r lyking it or not....nd dats KATIE in da pic!