After drenching myself..........

After drenching myself with a quick shower,but still majestic,I came down to have my drench.Everyday when I leave my room,I look at my mirror once and I realize that my dressing is a thing which gives me confidence.So,I was in one of my best suit that day as I was apprised that a new physics teacher is commin'.Before entering our family dinning hall which is little small with 20 seats compared to our guest dinning hall which had hundred seats,I gave a valient look at the huge hall of my house which looked liked an atrium of a richest king.I designed my dinning room which looks spectacular with everything made of glass as I love glassy classy thing.Everything in this house,which literally looked like a castle is chosen by me.I have taken a huge care in designing even a small corner of this house.The only thing which is designed by my dad and mum is the guest dinning room which looked no splendid than my shower cubicle.but,simply big.

I walked a little fast throwing these thoughts away and entered the dinning hall.ohmygosh!My dad was still there.Usually he finishes his breakfast in time.'Is he waiting for me?'I thought starring at him."Come in charlotte"he said in a eminent voice.I again got stunned by his voice like everytime.His voice is one thing which adores me a lot,bold,valiant and imposing.Most of the time his voice speaks for him.It makes people believe in his words.I wanna speak like that.but,all I've got is a soft,melodious voice that fits only for singing which is the thing I have my least interest in.
I went inside and took a seat next to him. "You have got a new physics teacher"he said.   "Yeah dad.I know".He glowered at me for a second."No complaints this time"he said and walked out of the room.I didn't give up my confident look even though my heart was really disappointed.'How dare he warns his only daughter 'my heart yelled.'What is there for breakfast"I screamed in a even more contemptuous tone and a variety of dishes were bought to me.First time in my life,I ate without any protest.