chapter 16

Til
it's been 2 years. Uncle Luke came out with his album 'Kill the Lights' Aunt Caroline is pregnant with a baby girl and Jordan is engaged to her boyfriend Brandon and Kris is married to her husband Matt Aubrey and I are doing amazing. I love her so much and I think we are ready. I think I'm going to propose.
"uncle Luke" I called from the bottom of the stairs
"yeah bud?"
"can I talk to you"
"yeah come on"
I walked up to his room and sat on his bed next to him
"uncle Luke am I too young to know what love is?"
"no Til your not. this is about Aubrey isn't it?"
I nodded
"uncle Luke. I love her with all of my heart I can't go a day without seeing her. I see how good she is with Bo and Tate and uncle Luke that just makes me wanna love her more. it makes me wanna have little Aubrey's running around looking ask gorgeous as their mama. uncle Luke. I wanna marry her I know I'm only 17 but Aubrey and I have talked about it. I think we are ready uncle Luke"
"well son. I can tell how much you love her. if I were you I would go talk to her daddy tomorrow and ask him"
"you really think we are ready?"
"yeah Til I really think you are. Kris is married and she's only 21 but I can tell how much she loved Matt. Jordan is engaged with Brandon and you can tell by that beautiful smile on her face how much she loves him. Til age doesn't matter."
"I know uncle Luke but I'm only 17. what would happened if Aubrey ends up pregnant? what would I do then?"
"then you'd be the best father that child could ever have. who cares how old you are. by the time yall get married you would be 18. a legal adult. everything would be fine."
"you really think so uncle Luke?"
"I really do son."
"thank you uncle Luke it means a lot."
"your welcome buddy"
I walked back into my room to see my gorgeous girlfriend asleep in my bed. I slipped off my clothes and got in with her.

hey yall I'm sorry I haven't been able to update much. school is a pain