chapter 13

Til's POV
so today's the ACMs and aunt Caroline and Aubrey are getting their hair and makeup done while Uncle Luke does his final rehearsal with Blake. since Uncle Luke is hosting Aubrey aunt Caroline and I are sitting with all of the stars. I was watching Uncle Luke and Blake practice when I get a text from Aubrey.
Aub-Hey baby. I just got finished. wanna see?
I smirked and sent her a text back
Til-Of course I do baby
Aubrey sent me a pictures of what her makeup and hair looked like. her hair was swept up to the side and some light make up on. she looked beautiful
Til-Baby you look gorgeous. Uncle Luke just finished. we are gonna start heading that way.
Aub-Okay baby see you soon.

Audrey's POV
Caroline's makeup and hair ladies came over and started doing Caroline and i's hair and makeup. I was kinda nervous Til wouldn't like my dress and he wouldn't like how it looked on me and I think Caroline noticed.
"Aubrey honey you okay?"
"yea I think I'm just nervous that Til won't like my dress or my hair and I'm worried about the red carpet."
"oh honey. Til loves you in anything you are wearing. you could be in a paper bag and he would think you were beautiful. Til loves you no matter what. and the red carpet. my first one I was kind of nervous too. but stay close to luke and I and you will see what you need to do. just stand for a few pictures and yall will be fine."
"okay. who do you normally sit by when Luke and Blake host?"
"normally I sit next to Miranda but it depends."
"okay"
the rest of the time we talked about girly stuff and about Til and I and small stuff like that.
luke and Til walked through the door and Til came over and gave me a light kiss.
"hey baby how was it"
"uncle luke did amazing. Blake was well..."
all of us started laughing and goofing around until it was time to get dressed and leave for the red carpet